Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Racist rant by Dead Duck Dynasty reveals GOP ignorance on modernAmerica

On 12/23/2013 06:42 PM, Daring Dufas TeaBillie on welfare wrote:
If the adulterers were put to death we could eliminate
almost every "Christian " republican in elected office -
they are the biggest hypocrites around.

I'm thinkin' Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, his lesbian daughter
and our Duck Dynasty ****tard should all go hunting together.

Interesting to see which christians come back alive.

By the way, Merry Christmas! ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:40:04 -0500, Buck Tooth wrote:

On 12/23/2013 06:42 PM, Daring Dufas TeaBillie on welfare wrote:
If the adulterers were put to death we could eliminate
almost every "Christian " republican in elected office -
they are the biggest hypocrites around.

I'm thinkin' Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, his lesbian daughter
and our Duck Dynasty ****tard should all go hunting together.

Interesting to see which christians come back alive.

It's certain that no buck (tooth) would survive out from under mommy's
skirts (or her basement).

By the way, Merry Christmas! ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Racist rant by Dead Duck Dynasty reveals another awful joke

On 12/24/2013 2:40 PM, Buck Tooth wrote:

I'm thinkin' Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, his lesbian daughter
and our Duck Dynasty ****tard should all go hunting together.

Interesting to see which christians come back alive.

By the way, Merry Christmas! ;-)

Sounds like a joke. What if they all walked into
a bar together? We should bounce this around, until
it takes shape.

Sarah walks up to the bar, and asks for a diet Coke.
Bartender says in a gruff voice "You do realize this
is a gay bar?" Sarah looks down, and starts towards
the door. The lezbo daughter prances up to the bar, and

--
..
Christopher A. Young