Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Racist rant by Dead Duck Dynasty reveals another awful joke

On 12/24/2013 2:40 PM, Buck Tooth wrote:

I'm thinkin' Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, his lesbian daughter
and our Duck Dynasty ****tard should all go hunting together.

Interesting to see which christians come back alive.

By the way, Merry Christmas! ;-)

Sounds like a joke. What if they all walked into
a bar together? We should bounce this around, until
it takes shape.

Sarah walks up to the bar, and asks for a diet Coke.
Bartender says in a gruff voice "You do realize this
is a gay bar?" Sarah looks down, and starts towards
the door. The lezbo daughter prances up to the bar, and

--
..
Christopher A. Young