Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone heard from TDD recently?

Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple
days. Anyone know if he's OK?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2014 8:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple
days. Anyone know if he's OK?

His last post was on Saturday about 10:30AM

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple
days. Anyone know if he's OK?

Unlike you, many of us do not post every friggin' day. :-)

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/16/2014 5:08 PM, willshak wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple
days. Anyone know if he's OK?

Unlike you, many of us do not post every friggin' day. :-)

Unlike me, some of you have lives.
Ha! Told you! ~ Nyaah, nyaah....

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2014 8:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple days. Anyone know if he's
OK?

I just came across your post. That might have been around the time I
fell while helping someone and I wasn't feeling too well so I was at the
other desk where I have another 23" monitor hooked to two computers, the
work computer and the play computer so I was binge watching TV series
and had Sandy, wrapped in a towel, on a cushion on the desk so she could
lean up against me while I watched the TV series.
It takes about 30 minutes for my 11 pound guard dog to quit shivering
after I pick her up and wrap her in the towel. I suffer a lot more pain
when it's cold and the weather changes back and forth. Now I'm thousands
of posts behind so I'll have to skim a lot of the threads and simply
mark those as read if they're started by fanboys. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I just came across your post. That might have been around the time I
fell while helping someone and I wasn't feeling too well so I was at the
other desk where I have another 23" monitor hooked to two computers, the
work computer and the play computer so I was binge watching TV series
and had Sandy, wrapped in a towel, on a cushion on the desk so she could
lean up against me while I watched the TV series.
It takes about 30 minutes for my 11 pound guard dog to quit shivering
after I pick her up and wrap her in the towel. I suffer a lot more pain
when it's cold and the weather changes back and forth. Now I'm thousands
of posts behind so I'll have to skim a lot of the threads and simply
mark those as read if they're started by fanboys. ^_^

TDD

Sorry to hear the cold is troubling you. Today it's 12F
and my heat bill is extreme.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 13, 2014 8:20:52 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple

days. Anyone know if he's OK?

--

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

Her welfare payments ran out so she is hopefully homeless living under a bridge with the child murderer Zimmerman.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2014 7:30 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:
On Monday, January 13, 2014 8:20:52 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple

days. Anyone know if he's OK?

.

Her welfare payments ran out so she is hopefully homeless living
under a bridge with the child murderer Zimmerman.

Poor Killer Loon, it's having such a hard time in its fast food minimum
wage job so it starts projecting its perversions. Poor P.L.L.C.F., its
mind is going and you have to feel sorry for it. Poor, poor thing. o_O

TDD