John P BentHole

Default recently diagnosed

Please reread what I posted. I was not referring to you but here does seem to be
a common denominator among celiacs and newsgrpup posters. Put the two together
and you have fireworks...LOL

Links? You want links? Put *you* under any stress and your GID (Dysphoria) kicks in bigtime.
Babbling sentences, typos, improper use of homonyms and outright spelling mistakes.
You have a very low IQ and a dirt farmers education, correct?
Matching 10 profiles across a dozen topics in just 12 hours has to be very trying on your health.
Try being yourself, you might just then be tolerable.

Just try it for a week Gymmy Bob.

"a friend"

--

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
John P.. Bengi

Default recently diagnosed - total forgery

This is complete forgery my IP, ISP and other parameters.

My apologees to the group on behalf of the mentally ill individual that did
this. This is not the place.

"John P BentHole" wrote in message
[...]

lé.ÞeemÞ

[ Please quote properly and do not top-post; quote the
part you respond to, attribute the quote, then put your
response underneath. Cut all that you don't directly
respond to.
Corrected]

"John P.. Bengi" JBengispam @spam@yahoo,com, aka aka aka
Gymmy BoB//GymBoB//Gìmmìe Bob//JP Bengi//Kris//carntFigure//
snicklefritz //Pizza Girl//Pizza Gurl//Pizzar Girl//Larry Lixx
//Lurry Lurks//Nagliar//t @z//Janice//g.busey//Solar Flare//:
well identified as a L00N from this link http://tinyurl.com/dyozp
wept, wailed and wrung the palms in a plea to the masses:

Gymmy Bob//JP Bengi //Janice said from beneath the fancier:
[...]

Gymmy BoB,
You may well offer "apologees" [sic] on behalf of yourself, changes
nothing. Just because you are ill and spaz out with attacks on UseNET
groups from your "SPAM HOLE"...IE:
Usenet Z o n e Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 useless groups
SPAM posting our Speciality
http://www.uselesszone.com to open account

does not automatically have anyone indebted, simply because you
apologise :-}
I have read where you are warned about using UZ for SPAM and forgery
of other posters identity. Care to explain how it is that *your* IP
etc is a forgery, yet that ceases to be when you steal another's
identity?
Explain that, Mr. Contrite aka Mr. FOS :-/

U have tried this Drama Queen act before today. Did not fly then will
not fly now. Just read what you wrote while spazzin' out,
"You have a very low IQ and a dirt farmers education, correct?"

,,that has to be the most valid post you have made in months..!!
Whatever skirt you wear you are so easy to pick..!!
Leaving off the stupid or the Organisation = MTBS
you think you have us all hoodwinked..!
You do cement the "Complete Goose" status delivered you...!
A quick Google gives us some insight to the real story.
http://tinyurl.com/dyozp

You X-posted your "recent diagnosis" trash into all your usual haunts,
things a bit quiet for you Gymmy Bob?
alt.solar.photovoltaic
alt.support.celiac
sci.med.transcription
alt.support.srs
alt.support.diabetes
alt.support.divorce
alt.energy.homepower

Problem for you is your usual lame decorations with the
From/Organisation/Abuse headers (for that poxy Browser you drive) fell
over when they hit the UselessZone server. You sent the server into a
sympathetic convulsion of the plexus, it said "thank you" by passing
on the real source of the post.
Great server you SPAM from, eh?
Fess up Gymmy BoB, you screwed up, bigtime.
You cannot forge NNTP host Gymmy BoB, we just do not buy it, have
another go.

FWIW.. I and some others have emailed Golden.net about your claims.
Best you bell them straight away before they do TOS your Bull****.

--
posted in response