John P BentHole

Default recently diagnosed

Please reread what I posted. I was not referring to you but here does seem to be
a common denominator among celiacs and newsgrpup posters. Put the two together
and you have fireworks...LOL

Links? You want links? Put *you* under any stress and your GID (Dysphoria) kicks in bigtime.
Babbling sentences, typos, improper use of homonyms and outright spelling mistakes.
You have a very low IQ and a dirt farmers education, correct?
Matching 10 profiles across a dozen topics in just 12 hours has to be very trying on your health.
Try being yourself, you might just then be tolerable.

Just try it for a week Gymmy Bob.

"a friend"

--

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server