Nate Perkins

Default Recently completed projects -- links to pics

Hi all,

I posted some pics of recently completed projects on my web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...s/chuckbox.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...yflowerbox.htm

They aren't perfect but at least I'm having fun chopping up wood :-)

Cheers,
Nate
Mike G

They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"Nate Perkins" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

I posted some pics of recently completed projects on my web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...s/chuckbox.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...yflowerbox.htm

They aren't perfect but at least I'm having fun chopping up wood :-)

Cheers,
Nate

Todd L

Nice lawn too!!

Todd L

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...ayflowerbox.ht

They aren't perfect but at least I'm having fun chopping up wood :-)

Cheers,
Nate

Lee

Nice site and nice stuff have fun

"Todd L" wrote in message
Nice lawn too!!

Todd L

"Nate Perkins" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

I posted some pics of recently completed projects on my web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...s/chuckbox.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...ayflowerbox.ht

They aren't perfect but at least I'm having fun chopping up wood :-)

Cheers,
Nate

Nate Perkins

"Mike G" wrote:

They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,

Heh heh. Might be waiting a while for that. As long as I'm having
fun, learning something, and still have all ten digits then I'm happy.
Nate Perkins

"Lee" wrote in message:

Nice site and nice stuff have fun

Thanks guys!
Charlie Self

Nate Perkins responds:

"Mike G" wrote:

They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,

Heh heh. Might be waiting a while for that. As long as I'm having
fun, learning something, and still have all ten digits then I'm happy.

You should be. Good looking box.

Charlie Self
"The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the
exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun