DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recently completed projects -- links to pics (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/32252-recently-completed-projects-links-pics.html)

Nate Perkins June 4th 04 08:06 PM

Recently completed projects -- links to pics

Hi all,

I posted some pics of recently completed projects on my web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...s/chuckbox.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...yflowerbox.htm

They aren't perfect but at least I'm having fun chopping up wood :-)

Cheers,
Nate

Mike G June 4th 04 08:16 PM

Recently completed projects -- links to pics

They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
om...

Todd L June 4th 04 09:10 PM

Recently completed projects -- links to pics

Nice lawn too!!

Todd L

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...ayflowerbox.ht

Lee June 5th 04 05:23 AM

Recently completed projects -- links to pics

Nice site and nice stuff have fun

"Todd L" wrote in message
Nice lawn too!!

Todd L

Nate Perkins June 5th 04 07:41 PM

"Mike G" wrote:

They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,

Heh heh. Might be waiting a while for that. As long as I'm having
fun, learning something, and still have all ten digits then I'm happy.

Nate Perkins June 5th 04 07:43 PM

"Lee" wrote in message:

Nice site and nice stuff have fun

Thanks guys!

Charlie Self June 6th 04 09:36 AM

Recently completed projects -- links to pics

Nate Perkins responds:

"Mike G" wrote:

They'll do just fine until perfect shows up,

Heh heh. Might be waiting a while for that. As long as I'm having
fun, learning something, and still have all ten digits then I'm happy.

You should be. Good looking box.

Charlie Self
"The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the
exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Nate Perkins June 6th 04 04:14 PM

otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

You should be. Good looking box.

Thanks, Charlie. I've only been at this for about 1-1/2 years. I
always appreciate kind words from the experienced guys here.

Cheers.