Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone used S&S Mills Carpet- Dalton, GA?

On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:
Thought I would throw this out to the group. Have found this above company on
the web which carpet can be ordered directly from them, supposedly eliminating the
middleman. They send on request, sample books of carpet and padding. Also some nice
brocures on their company, how to find a local installer or chose an installer from
their "network".

Thanks to Bruce of this group who has given me some excellent tips on buying from
mail order places in Dalton. But, was wondering if anyone has used this company?

Dennis

I have used S&S carpet for myself and also one of my children purchased carpet from S & S. The quality is superb. I have had my carpet for over 10 years and looks great. I will be looking for carpet again and will go to S&S carpet for my purchase.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/10/2014 02:53 PM, wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:25:37 -0600, philo* wrote:

On 01/10/2014 02:53 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Still; Dalton, GA, still makes good carpet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/10/2014 02:53 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Still; Dalton, GA, still makes good carpet.

Yep

I think most carpet is from GA

Senior Member

Georgia is the carpet making capital of the USA. Most of the carpet mills located in the United States are located in Georgia.

dalton lathe Luke Metalworking 4 August 14th 13 01:39 AM
Don't buy carpet remnants from SS Mills [email protected] Home Repair 1 September 7th 06 09:54 PM
Cheep Face Mills / Indexable End Mills? Hari Seldon Metalworking 8 January 28th 06 04:21 AM
face mills/shoulder mills Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 0 September 1st 05 03:44 PM
Carpet Mills of America - Houston, Dallas, etc - WE BEAT THEM! We won our SUIT! Silverman Home Ownership 0 September 23rd 04 01:55 AM