Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dalton lathe

Hi there recently a family member past away and I've been clearing out his
workshop and come across a 1914 Dalton Lathe that needs to be sold, its in
working condition and has been in good use for its whole life. I was
hoping someone could help me on how to price it as it is going towards
funeral expenses.

many thanks.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...he-581743-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Luke wrote:

Hi there recently a family member past away and I've been clearing out his
workshop and come across a 1914 Dalton Lathe that needs to be sold, its in
working condition and has been in good use for its whole life. I was
hoping someone could help me on how to price it as it is going towards
funeral expenses.

Location? This group has members all over the world.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Luke" wrote in
message roups.com...
mike.terrell wrote:

Location? This group has members all over the world.

it's UK

http://www.lathes.co.uk/dalton/index.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:18:02 +0000, Luke
wrote:

Hi there recently a family member past away and I've been clearing out his
workshop and come across a 1914 Dalton Lathe that needs to be sold, its in
working condition and has been in good use for its whole life. I was
hoping someone could help me on how to price it as it is going towards
funeral expenses.

many thanks.

Which Dalton lathe?

http://www.lathes.co.uk/dalton/

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of