DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone used S&S Mills Carpet- Dalton, GA? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/366374-re-anyone-used-s-s-mills-carpet-dalton-ga.html)

[email protected] January 10th 14 08:53 PM

Anyone used S&S Mills Carpet- Dalton, GA?

On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:
Thought I would throw this out to the group. Have found this above company on
the web which carpet can be ordered directly from them, supposedly eliminating the
middleman. They send on request, sample books of carpet and padding. Also some nice
brocures on their company, how to find a local installer or chose an installer from
their "network".

Thanks to Bruce of this group who has given me some excellent tips on buying from
mail order places in Dalton. But, was wondering if anyone has used this company?

Dennis

I have used S&S carpet for myself and also one of my children purchased carpet from S & S. The quality is superb. I have had my carpet for over 10 years and looks great. I will be looking for carpet again and will go to S&S carpet for my purchase.

Oren[_2_] January 10th 14 09:21 PM

Anyone used S&S Mills Carpet- Dalton, GA?

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:53:11 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:

snip

I will be looking for carpet again and will go to S&S carpet for my purchase.

Of course. Dalton, GA makes goooooooodddddd carpet. Here in the USA!!

Thanks for helping Dennis after all these years.

Ever been to Macon?

philo [_2_] January 10th 14 09:25 PM

On 01/10/2014 02:53 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Oren[_2_] January 10th 14 10:21 PM

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:25:37 -0600, philo* wrote:

On 01/10/2014 02:53 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Still; Dalton, GA, still makes good carpet.

philo [_2_] January 11th 14 01:24 AM

On 01/10/2014 02:53 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Still; Dalton, GA, still makes good carpet.

Yep

I think most carpet is from GA

nestork January 11th 14 02:06 AM

Georgia is the carpet making capital of the USA. Most of the carpet mills located in the United States are located in Georgia.

DerbyDad03 January 11th 14 02:29 AM

philo wrote:
On 01/10/2014 02:53 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

I'd like to see the rest of that 1999 thread. It was in the mid-90s that I
bought carpet from S&S after getting the free sample pack and brochures
from them. I wonder if I responded to Dennis telling him how satisfied I
was.