Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How global warming causes harsh winter weather

On 1/10/2014 10:12 AM, Bob F wrote:

Why is it that Right wingers NEVER complained about Reagan tripleing the debt,
Bush 1 doubleing it, Bush two more than doubleing it? Some how it's only a
problem when a Democrat is in the white house.

Why is it that libtards have zero clue about the Constitution and how
the U.S. government is supposed to operate?

If Reagan's plan *was* implemented there would have been a budget
surplus. Or, have you forgotten? For every reduction in taxes there
shall be an equal reduction in spending. Or, like most libtards, are
you incapable of reading and comprehension?

As further point, what body of the U.S. government writes the Federal
budget? What two bodies of the U.S. government approve the budget?

During the 80's, what political party wrote the U.S. budget?

I am awaiting your answer, ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:54:07 -0600, SteveF wrote:

On 1/10/2014 10:12 AM, Bob F wrote:

Why is it that Right wingers NEVER complained about Reagan tripleing the debt,
Bush 1 doubleing it, Bush two more than doubleing it? Some how it's only a
problem when a Democrat is in the white house.

Why is it that libtards have zero clue about the Constitution and how
the U.S. government is supposed to operate?

If Reagan's plan *was* implemented there would have been a budget
surplus. Or, have you forgotten? For every reduction in taxes there
shall be an equal reduction in spending. Or, like most libtards, are
you incapable of reading and comprehension?

As further point, what body of the U.S. government writes the Federal
budget? What two bodies of the U.S. government approve the budget?

During the 80's, what political party wrote the U.S. budget?

I am awaiting your answer, ****wit.

It will be a cold day before you get the answer(s) :-\

The Left wingers ALWAYS play the shell game.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 12:03 PM, Oren wrote:

It will be a cold day before you get the answer(s) :-\

The Left wingers ALWAYS play the shell game.

Lie, obfuscate, dissemble, twist meanings and sweeping
generalizations.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:31:18 -0600, SteveF wrote:

On 1/10/2014 12:03 PM, Oren wrote:

It will be a cold day before you get the answer(s) :-\

The Left wingers ALWAYS play the shell game.

Lie, obfuscate, dissemble, twist meanings and sweeping
generalizations.

Liberals think conservatives are evil. Conservatives think liberals
are stupid.

I follow the latter.
--
"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 6:45 PM, Oren wrote:

Liberals think conservatives are evil. Conservatives think liberals
are stupid.

I follow the latter.

Libtards can think? This would make them stupid, or if not stupid, very
evil.

Normal person to someone who is hungry: Here, have something to eat.

Libtard: I am going to starve you so that there no longer is hunger on
the planet, and those that oppose me are evil for not allowing me to
show my compassion.

Senior Member

You can blame Bush2 for much of the increase in the US National Debt. Wars are expensive, and W started two of them with his "Let's Do Afghanistan First" initiative.

OT:
I like pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down on us.
Pigs consider us equals.
- Sir Winston Churchill (in a speech he gave in Washington D.C.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:29:20 -0600, SteveF wrote:

On 1/10/2014 6:45 PM, Oren wrote:

Liberals think conservatives are evil. Conservatives think liberals
are stupid.

I follow the latter.

Libtards can think? This would make them stupid, or if not stupid, very
evil.

Normal person to someone who is hungry: Here, have something to eat.

In my house, if you go home hungry it is your own fault.

Libtard: I am going to starve you so that there no longer is hunger on
the planet, and those that oppose me are evil for not allowing me to
show my compassion.

LOL

Liberals won't share the vittles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 7:55 PM, Oren wrote:

Liberals won't share the vittles.

They only share the nasty stuff that they don't want.
Like STD's and such... :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 7:35 PM, nestork wrote:
You can blame Bush2 for much of the increase in the US National Debt.
Wars are expensive, and W started two of them with his "Let's Do
Afghanistan First" initiative.

OT:
I like pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down on us.
Pigs consider us equals.
- Sir Winston Churchill (in a speech he gave in Washington D.C.)

LOL! Obummer blew Bush, and most every other administration,
combined, away. That is if you are only going to blame Bush. There
were some A-holes in Congress that need their genitals flogged, who,
by the way, held Dumbya (bush2) hostage in regards to getting funding
for Afgan/Iraq. ****ers.

Unless there is a voting record that proves otherwise, unlike Obummer
and his "present" votes, I hold those in Congress responsible for
this country's spending woes. The problem is easy to fix. There will
be those with their hands out, and the response is, "Sorry, we are
broke. Now, go away."

Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveF wrote:
On 1/7/2014 6:33 PM, Bob F wrote:
SteveF wrote:
On 1/7/2014 4:42 PM, Bob F wrote:

LOL! It is pretty hard for a rightard to understand.

Something to confuse you.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ocxste9

I haven't read it yet. Let me know how it goes.

There are plenty of papers refuting similarly concieved claims
http://agwobserver.wordpress.com/ant...pers-debunked/

Yeah, look at the source.

Or push yourself and actually read the papers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
Zaky Waky wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote in news:bDEzu.319011$6F.281514
@fx03.iad:

Hi,
I care for future generations.

You are full of ****.

When you don't have water then can say
the same?

If you care about future generations, then why do you want to burden
them with hundreds of trillions of dollars of this generations debt
that this generation has no intention of paying off. That is a
political decision that this generation repeatedly makes every two
years. Do you care about that?

Why is it that Right wingers NEVER complained about Reagan tripleing
the debt, Bush 1 doubleing it, Bush two more than doubleing it? Some
how it's only a problem when a Democrat is in the white house.

Thank you all for proving my point so perfectly. LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:12:54 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Zaky Waky wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote in news:bDEzu.319011$6F.281514
@fx03.iad:

Hi,
I care for future generations.

You are full of ****.

When you don't have water then can say
the same?

If you care about future generations, then why do you want to burden
them with hundreds of trillions of dollars of this generations debt
that this generation has no intention of paying off. That is a
political decision that this generation repeatedly makes every two
years. Do you care about that?

Why is it that Right wingers NEVER complained about Reagan tripleing the debt,
Bush 1 doubleing it, Bush two more than doubleing it? Some how it's only a
problem when a Democrat is in the white house.

You're a liar (big surprise, you're a lefty). We had *big* issues
with the Democratic congress raising spending. Income (Reagan's
legacy) climbed substantially but so did spending (all Democrats want
to do).
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Zaky Waky wrote:
[...]

Hmmm,
Since when we expect anything from politicians' good job for our well
being? Donkey or Elephant they are all in it for their own selves. Do
you know what I do when I vote, I mark all the candidates. I don't
expect anything from government. I paid tax, CPP, EI premium all my
working life and even now they tax my own retirement savings. They
always take, pretty well nil in return. I think we are on our own.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 21:29:20 -0700, Tony Hwang

wrote:

Zaky Waky wrote:
[...]

We can't. That's why we need the smallest government possible, not
the ever increasing mess we have.

Donkey or Elephant they are all in it for their own selves.

Not all, but generally you're correct. This situation is really
forced by the system we have.

Do
you know what I do when I vote, I mark all the candidates.

I certainly don't, but I *always* vote. If you don't vote because you
"don't like who's on the ballot", you're part of the problem.

I don't
expect anything from government. I paid tax, CPP, EI premium all my
working life and even now they tax my own retirement savings. They
always take, pretty well nil in return. I think we are on our own.

No, if we were on our own, we'd be in good shape. Unfortunately, you
have two more Malformeds hanging on, sucking your blood.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2014 2:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

Yeah, look at the source.

Or push yourself and actually read the papers.

Why? I already know it is bull****. Just like the current claim
that 97% of scientist agree with whatever junk science that the
religiously fevered eco-frauds posit on a regular basis.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2014 10:29 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
to do).

Hmmm,
Since when we expect anything from politicians' good job for our well
being? Donkey or Elephant they are all in it for their own selves. Do
you know what I do when I vote, I mark all the candidates. I don't
expect anything from government. I paid tax, CPP, EI premium all my
working life and even now they tax my own retirement savings. They
always take, pretty well nil in return. I think we are on our own.

Better to see what they claim their beliefs are, then verify that they
are true to what they represent. I.E., don't vote for them again if
they go against what they claim about themselves.

You live in a different country and have a different system. I am
accustomed to something different than the crap that is foisted on
me, today. We need to bring back tar and feathering.

Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveF wrote:
On 1/11/2014 2:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

Yeah, look at the source.

Or push yourself and actually read the papers.

Why? I already know it is bull****. Just like the current claim
that 97% of scientist agree with whatever junk science that the
religiously fevered eco-frauds posit on a regular basis.

The perfect Example! Just like all the other deniers. "Don't try to confuse me
with the facts".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/13/2014 11:23 PM, Bob F wrote:
SteveF wrote:
On 1/11/2014 2:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

Yeah, look at the source.

Or push yourself and actually read the papers.

Why? I already know it is bull****. Just like the current claim
that 97% of scientist agree with whatever junk science that the
religiously fevered eco-frauds posit on a regular basis.

The perfect Example! Just like all the other deniers. "Don't try to confuse me
with the facts".

Actually, there is an asshat professor, in another group, that keeps on
with the mantra, and has been doing so for quite some time. The story
changes, but the intent is still the same. Everytime the nut bars get
proven wrong they re-write the script. I do not know which is more
pathetic. Them, or you for blindly following the bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveF wrote:
On 1/11/2014 2:08 PM, Bob F wrote:

Yeah, look at the source.

Or push yourself and actually read the papers.

Why? I already know it is bull****. Just like the current claim
that 97% of scientist agree with whatever junk science that the
religiously fevered eco-frauds posit on a regular basis.

The perfect Example! Just like all the other deniers. "Don't try to
confuse me
with the facts".

Actually, there is an asshat professor, in another group, that keeps on
with the mantra, and has been doing so for quite some time. The story
changes, but the intent is still the same. Everytime the nut bars get
proven wrong they re-write the script. I do not know which is more
pathetic. Them, or you for blindly following the bull****.

Hi,
BS? At least it is some thing to give a thoughtful consideration?
open minded approach)
Do you have higher academic / educational standing than the prof.?
Global warming does not mean winter has to be warmer. It means whole
climate pattern becoming wacky all over the world. Or look at the simple
animals like amphibians, migratory birds, bruins in the wild, you don't
notice their behavior change, do you? If so why? Animals
don't play politics, do they?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/14/2014 2:50 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
BS? At least it is some thing to give a thoughtful consideration?
open minded approach)
Do you have higher academic / educational standing than the prof.?
Global warming does not mean winter has to be warmer. It means whole
climate pattern becoming wacky all over the world. Or look at the simple
animals like amphibians, migratory birds, bruins in the wild, you don't
notice their behavior change, do you? If so why? Animals
don't play politics, do they?

Giving a leftie loon any consideration is like negotiating with the man
who wants to do your family harm. Both are in the wrong and are not
worthy of any quarter. My angst against the government control types
is life long and will remain in effect until I stop living. They do
not care about the environment, facts, or anything else than pushing
an agenda. They do not care about the truth, only getting their own
way. Just like the man who wants to do harm. I don't negotiate with
those types. They all can bugger off.

I have this is English. I think it would be fun for the AGW types to
have to translate it.

http://wetter.tagesschau.de/wetterth...eschichte.html

They will have to figure out how to read it first, the they will
discount it outright since they don't have the vaguest clue about
much of anything.

Enjoy.