Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveF[_2_] SteveF[_2_] is offline

Default How global warming causes harsh winter weather

On 1/10/2014 7:35 PM, nestork wrote:
You can blame Bush2 for much of the increase in the US National Debt.
Wars are expensive, and W started two of them with his "Let's Do
Afghanistan First" initiative.

OT:
I like pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down on us.
Pigs consider us equals.
- Sir Winston Churchill (in a speech he gave in Washington D.C.)

LOL! Obummer blew Bush, and most every other administration,
combined, away. That is if you are only going to blame Bush. There
were some A-holes in Congress that need their genitals flogged, who,
by the way, held Dumbya (bush2) hostage in regards to getting funding
for Afgan/Iraq. ****ers.

Unless there is a voting record that proves otherwise, unlike Obummer
and his "present" votes, I hold those in Congress responsible for
this country's spending woes. The problem is easy to fix. There will
be those with their hands out, and the response is, "Sorry, we are
broke. Now, go away."