Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveF[_2_] SteveF[_2_] is offline

Default How global warming causes harsh winter weather

On 1/14/2014 2:50 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
BS? At least it is some thing to give a thoughtful consideration?
open minded approach)
Do you have higher academic / educational standing than the prof.?
Global warming does not mean winter has to be warmer. It means whole
climate pattern becoming wacky all over the world. Or look at the simple
animals like amphibians, migratory birds, bruins in the wild, you don't
notice their behavior change, do you? If so why? Animals
don't play politics, do they?

Giving a leftie loon any consideration is like negotiating with the man
who wants to do your family harm. Both are in the wrong and are not
worthy of any quarter. My angst against the government control types
is life long and will remain in effect until I stop living. They do
not care about the environment, facts, or anything else than pushing
an agenda. They do not care about the truth, only getting their own
way. Just like the man who wants to do harm. I don't negotiate with
those types. They all can bugger off.

I have this is English. I think it would be fun for the AGW types to
have to translate it.

http://wetter.tagesschau.de/wetterth...eschichte.html

They will have to figure out how to read it first, the they will
discount it outright since they don't have the vaguest clue about
much of anything.

Enjoy.