Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveF[_2_] SteveF[_2_] is offline

Default How global warming causes harsh winter weather

On 1/11/2014 10:29 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
to do).

Hmmm,
Since when we expect anything from politicians' good job for our well
being? Donkey or Elephant they are all in it for their own selves. Do
you know what I do when I vote, I mark all the candidates. I don't
expect anything from government. I paid tax, CPP, EI premium all my
working life and even now they tax my own retirement savings. They
always take, pretty well nil in return. I think we are on our own.

Better to see what they claim their beliefs are, then verify that they
are true to what they represent. I.E., don't vote for them again if
they go against what they claim about themselves.

You live in a different country and have a different system. I am
accustomed to something different than the crap that is foisted on
me, today. We need to bring back tar and feathering.