Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm wired !

We now have a temporary power service to the new construction . 9 outlets
on 3 circuits and one lighting circuit hot at this time . IR happy .
--
Snag

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 6:48 PM, Snag wrote:
We now have a temporary power service to the new construction . 9 outlets
on 3 circuits and one lighting circuit hot at this time . IR happy .
--
Snag

Glad that the world is going well, for you.
I'm glad someone posts good news, now and
again. I should do that!

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Wired doorbells larkim UK diy 42 October 6th 12 06:26 PM
Got the Z axis wired too Ignoramus9140 Metalworking 2 July 22nd 10 04:52 AM
How Is This Switch Wired? DerbyDad03 Home Repair 34 November 7th 07 05:18 PM
what is better 110 or 220 if the appliance can be wired for both. glen07 Home Repair 27 December 1st 06 04:16 PM
Getting wired for the U.S. and Italy!!! [email protected] Electronics Repair 20 February 12th 05 11:28 PM