Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons : a filthy cult!

On 12/17/2013 5:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Actually, Mormons are the only true Christians, as we
have the direct revelation, the true structure of the
church, and the priesthood authority. You are the ones
who are not Christian, having lost contact with God.

And, actually, the FDLS is the only TRUE Mormon church, choosing to move
into Arizona and hiding rather than go against their prophets regarding
polygamy. The rest of the sheeple gave it up for statehood. I respect
people who follow their beliefs, and not change them for politics or
gain. The Pligs are truer Mormons than the Mormons are.

I was told by the missionaries who got me to join that if I didn't
become a Mormon that I would burn in Hell forever. That Mormonism was
the only "true and correct" church. Now you reiterate it. You preach
one thing one day, then another on another day. If you believe you are
the only true believers, you rival Muslims who think any non-Muslim is a
pig or dog.

Your statements show your own lack of faith, lack of tolerance, and lack
of acceptance, which are basics of any Christian division of the faith,
and many others like Lutherans, Catholics, et al.

What are your true feelings towards Gentiles? (What Mormons call
non-Mormons)? And is it true that Mormons are allowed to run riot "as
lions among lambs" through non-Mormons with regard to being deceptive or
even dishonest in business dealings with Gentiles?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2013 11:29 PM, SteveB wrote:

[...]

I think we've messaged in the past. Nothing I write
will be acceptable to you, or believed by you. So,
not much use in bothering. Your writing above shows
much of what I mean. And, you being Ex-Mo, tend to
fall into the same patterns common to Ex-Mo.
--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/19/2013 7:10 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I think we've messaged in the past. Nothing I write
will be acceptable to you, or believed by you. So,
not much use in bothering. Your writing above shows
much of what I mean. And, you being Ex-Mo, tend to
fall into the same patterns common to Ex-Mo.

Just read the available literature. It's all there. The Mormon faith
is full of holes you can drive trucks through. It has been written,
rewritten, and changed again. Same as Christianity. It just comes down
to what you can put your faith in, and I choose to put my faith in
something that at least has some archaeological evidence. And more
positive experiences on the Christian side than on the Mormon side.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/19/2013 8:36 PM, SteveB wrote:

Just read the available literature. It's all there. The Mormon faith
is full of holes you can drive trucks through. It has been written,
rewritten, and changed again. Same as Christianity. It just comes down
to what you can put your faith in, and I choose to put my faith in
something that at least has some archaeological evidence. And more
positive experiences on the Christian side than on the Mormon side.

Steve

I have read a lot of anti lit. It leaves me cold. The
Spirit of the Lord witness that the anti lit is false.

If you had done honest research, you'd know there is
plenty of arch. evidence.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2013 1:07 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If you had done honest research, you'd know there is
plenty of arch. evidence.

Could you please enlighten me? Cites? Even the Smithsonian says they
have nothing.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/21/2013 12:01 AM, SteveB wrote:
On 12/20/2013 1:07 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If you had done honest research, you'd know there is
plenty of arch. evidence.

Could you please enlighten me? Cites? Even the Smithsonian says they
have nothing.

Steve

You can do internet research every bit as well as
I can. You can also contact LDS missionaries near
you, and ask them.

--
..
Christopher A. Young