Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons : a filthy cult!

On 12/19/2013 8:36 PM, SteveB wrote:

Just read the available literature. It's all there. The Mormon faith
is full of holes you can drive trucks through. It has been written,
rewritten, and changed again. Same as Christianity. It just comes down
to what you can put your faith in, and I choose to put my faith in
something that at least has some archaeological evidence. And more
positive experiences on the Christian side than on the Mormon side.

Steve

I have read a lot of anti lit. It leaves me cold. The
Spirit of the Lord witness that the anti lit is false.

If you had done honest research, you'd know there is
plenty of arch. evidence.

--
..
Christopher A. Young