Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_14_] SteveB[_14_] is offline

Default Mormons : a filthy cult!

On 12/17/2013 5:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Actually, Mormons are the only true Christians, as we
have the direct revelation, the true structure of the
church, and the priesthood authority. You are the ones
who are not Christian, having lost contact with God.

And, actually, the FDLS is the only TRUE Mormon church, choosing to move
into Arizona and hiding rather than go against their prophets regarding
polygamy. The rest of the sheeple gave it up for statehood. I respect
people who follow their beliefs, and not change them for politics or
gain. The Pligs are truer Mormons than the Mormons are.

I was told by the missionaries who got me to join that if I didn't
become a Mormon that I would burn in Hell forever. That Mormonism was
the only "true and correct" church. Now you reiterate it. You preach
one thing one day, then another on another day. If you believe you are
the only true believers, you rival Muslims who think any non-Muslim is a
pig or dog.

Your statements show your own lack of faith, lack of tolerance, and lack
of acceptance, which are basics of any Christian division of the faith,
and many others like Lutherans, Catholics, et al.

What are your true feelings towards Gentiles? (What Mormons call
non-Mormons)? And is it true that Mormons are allowed to run riot "as
lions among lambs" through non-Mormons with regard to being deceptive or
even dishonest in business dealings with Gentiles?

Steve