Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons : a filthy cult!

On Monday, December 16, 2013 10:08:02 PM UTC-6, Todd wrote:
These four self governing churches are called

the ancient church, or Eastern church, or the Orthodox church.

Completely and totally intact for the last 2000 years. Every

priest of the Ancient Church can trace themselves back to

Jesus by the laying on of hands. You seriously need to learn

Christian church history.

Todd, as a Roman Catholic I was brought up with the teaching that the Ancient Churches are very close to "us" and equal to in attending if we could not get to a Roman or Western service.
I respect your opinion and understand your definitions about poly-theists...
I ran across this from "Catholic Answers" and wonder how you view it in your prospective? Thanks!
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/eastern-orthodoxy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/2013 10:57 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Monday, December 16, 2013 10:08:02 PM UTC-6, Todd wrote:
These four self governing churches are called

the ancient church, or Eastern church, or the Orthodox church.

Completely and totally intact for the last 2000 years. Every

priest of the Ancient Church can trace themselves back to

Jesus by the laying on of hands. You seriously need to learn

Christian church history.

Todd, as a Roman Catholic I was brought up with the teaching that the
Ancient Churches are very close to "us" and equal to in attending if
we could not get to a Roman or Western service. I respect your
opinion and understand your definitions about poly-theists... I ran
across this from "Catholic Answers" and wonder how you view it in
your prospective? Thanks!
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/eastern-orthodoxy

Bob, I was tortured by nuns as a small boy so I know a bit about The
Catholic Church. I have recently come across information on The Coptic
Church in Egypt and those folks seem to be the first Christians. It's
awful the way they are treated by the Muslims. They seem to be hated by
Muslims as much or more than my Jewish cousins. The history of the first
Christians is quite interesting and may not jive with what my Protestant
cousins believe. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:21:44 PM UTC-6, The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

So you are some sort of gay man-boy hiding behind a girl's handle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:21:44 PM UTC-6, The Daring Dufas wrote:

Bob, I was tortured by nuns as a small boy so I know a bit about The

Catholic Church. I have recently come across information on The Coptic

Church in Egypt and those folks seem to be the first Christians. It's

awful the way they are treated by the Muslims. They seem to be hated by

Muslims as much or more than my Jewish cousins. The history of the first

Christians is quite interesting and may not jive with what my Protestant

cousins believe. ^_^

TDD

Daring Du, I believe I am older than you an was also educated by "black clouds" or nuns. In 8 years I never experienced or heard of any torture. My brother was more like you and he got the pointer over his back once.
Catholic grade school has a sacred place in my psyche!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Bob, I was tortured by nuns as a small boy so I know a bit about
The Catholic Church. I have recently come across information on The
Coptic Church in Egypt and those folks seem to be the first
Christians. It's awful the way they are treated by the Muslims.
They seem to be hated by Muslims as much or more than my Jewish
cousins. The history of the first Christians is quite interesting
and may not jive with what my Protestant cousins believe. ^_^

TDD

Daring Du, I believe I am older than you an was also educated by
"black clouds" or nuns. In 8 years I never experienced or heard of
any torture. My brother was more like you and he got the pointer over
his back once. Catholic grade school has a sacred place in my
psyche!

Back in the 1950's the accepted method for controlling a child's
behavior was the application of shear terror. I was a very hyper little
kid because I was a drug baby. The drug was nicotine and because every
adult smoked, I wasn't a snot nosed kid, I was a green slime kid and it
came out of my nose in a constant stream. I can't hate my parents for
what was done to me by exposure to that horrible substance because they
didn't know any better and the public didn't know any better either. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

And you are a grown up boy-bitch now .
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2013 3:51 PM, Daring Dufas : A Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:

And you are a grown up boy-bitch now .

Killer Loon, most people have killfiled you. The only reason I see your
posts is because I never killfile anyone. How's your mom getting along
with your livestock father? ^_^

TDD