Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons : a filthy cult!

On 12/17/2013 10:57 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Monday, December 16, 2013 10:08:02 PM UTC-6, Todd wrote:
These four self governing churches are called

the ancient church, or Eastern church, or the Orthodox church.

Completely and totally intact for the last 2000 years. Every

priest of the Ancient Church can trace themselves back to

Jesus by the laying on of hands. You seriously need to learn

Christian church history.

Todd, as a Roman Catholic I was brought up with the teaching that the
Ancient Churches are very close to "us" and equal to in attending if
we could not get to a Roman or Western service. I respect your
opinion and understand your definitions about poly-theists... I ran
across this from "Catholic Answers" and wonder how you view it in
your prospective? Thanks!
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/eastern-orthodoxy

Bob, I was tortured by nuns as a small boy so I know a bit about The
Catholic Church. I have recently come across information on The Coptic
Church in Egypt and those folks seem to be the first Christians. It's
awful the way they are treated by the Muslims. They seem to be hated by
Muslims as much or more than my Jewish cousins. The history of the first
Christians is quite interesting and may not jive with what my Protestant
cousins believe. ^_^

TDD