Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Mormons : a filthy cult!

On Monday, December 16, 2013 10:08:02 PM UTC-6, Todd wrote:
These four self governing churches are called

the ancient church, or Eastern church, or the Orthodox church.

Completely and totally intact for the last 2000 years. Every

priest of the Ancient Church can trace themselves back to

Jesus by the laying on of hands. You seriously need to learn

Christian church history.

Todd, as a Roman Catholic I was brought up with the teaching that the Ancient Churches are very close to "us" and equal to in attending if we could not get to a Roman or Western service.
I respect your opinion and understand your definitions about poly-theists...
I ran across this from "Catholic Answers" and wonder how you view it in your prospective? Thanks!
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/eastern-orthodoxy