Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Black & Decker

Phone call to mum.

- "Hi Mom, it's me."
- "Hi Sally, are you okay?I thought you were with your father at the Ace
Hardware store, looking for a drill."
- "Yeah, I was, but I got arrested and they've let me make one phone call,
and that's why I'm calling you."
- "Oh my god, what happened?"
- "Oh, I punched this African-American woman in the face."
- "What on earth . . . Why did you do that?"
- "Well, it really wasn't my fault. Dad told me to find a Black and Decker.
Mom, I knocked the **** out of her!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On the way, Johnny got hit by a car.

Johnny's friend rushed on to school.
Rushes into the class room, and tells his
teacher Johnny got hit in the ass by a
car, and, and..."
"Rectum, Charlie, Rectum!"
"Rectum! Damn near killed him!"

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/24/2013 6:34 PM, Cooper wrote:
Phone call to mum.

- "Hi Mom, it's me."
- "Hi Sally, are you okay?I thought you were with your father at the Ace
Hardware store, looking for a drill."
- "Yeah, I was, but I got arrested and they've let me make one phone call,
and that's why I'm calling you."
- "Oh my god, what happened?"
- "Oh, I punched this African-American woman in the face."
- "What on earth . . . Why did you do that?"
- "Well, it really wasn't my fault. Dad told me to find a Black and Decker.
Mom, I knocked the **** out of her!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote in
:

On the way, Johnny got hit by a car.

Johnny's friend rushed on to school.
Rushes into the class room, and tells his
teacher Johnny got hit in the ass by a
car, and, and..."
"Rectum, Charlie, Rectum!"
"Rectum! Damn near killed him!"

When a doctor gives you a colonoscopy, he goes in through your Wrecked Him.

--
Tegger