Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Syria

I see your half wit/retard government is starting a new ME war.
Even the same excuses (WMD)

Amazed they can't see there are no good guys in Syria.
But wait, it's all about making money for US arms manufacturers so no need
to worry.
Suck the US taxpayer dry.
And very soon the WILL be sending more US boys out there.
If only to try to get hold of the sarin gas stocks.

They will fail. Everything of consequnce will hve been moved/hidden by now
in Syria.
Just gonna kill a lot more schoolkids with cruise missiles/dronestrikes.
Create more haters of the USA.

And if they get rid of Assad, whoever follows will be ten times worse.
The cost of fuel will rocket.

You are governed by morons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/05/2013 04:00 AM, French-Canadian sissy wrote:
I see your half wit/retard government is starting a new ME war.
Even the same excuses (WMD)

Do you have to squat to pee?

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry:

People like joe and Oren on this thread are in the vast minority of U.S. citizens in this particular case.

I myself am pro-defense, but staunchly anti-war - as in, starting one of convenience or as the pundits like to coin: "preempt".

And they'll give you the WWII example - to which the matter in Syria cannot even remotely be compared, even in the hands of the most skilled Fox News editor.

I stated it during Iraqi freedom and will state it again: If you are for strikes against Syria, join the Navy! They could use a few good guided-missile launchers or gunner posts on the ships in the Mediterranean.

If you miss that opportunity, you can always become a Marine, if troops-on-the-ground becomes a reality.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/5/2013 4:00 AM, harryagain wrote:
I see your half wit/retard government is starting a new ME war.
Even the same excuses (WMD)

Amazed they can't see there are no good guys in Syria.
But wait, it's all about making money for US arms manufacturers so no need
to worry.
Suck the US taxpayer dry.
And very soon the WILL be sending more US boys out there.
If only to try to get hold of the sarin gas stocks.

They will fail. Everything of consequnce will hve been moved/hidden by now
in Syria.
Just gonna kill a lot more schoolkids with cruise missiles/dronestrikes.
Create more haters of the USA.

And if they get rid of Assad, whoever follows will be ten times worse.
The cost of fuel will rocket.

You are governed by morons.

You got it, Harry.
Commander in Chief is the Moron in Chief.
FYI, lot of us did not vote for him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
[...]

We have a moron running the country too. Called Camoron.
These are the guys you are helping. BTW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHSPLW63Gg

This clip appeared on UK TV nearly a year ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/6/2013 8:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I have learned to judge the effectiveness of right
wing people. by how much the left storms and
rages and rants and slams. For example, Sarah Palin
would have been totally effective as elected rep.

When you turn a wing nut to the left, things loosen up, the wing nut
comes off and everything falls apart. When you turn a wing nut to the
right, it tightens up holding everything together but if you wind it too
tight, the bolt will snap off and everything falls apart. The best way
is to turn the wing nut to the right until it reaches the proper torque
so you don't damage the bolt and everything stays together. ^_^

A repairman's guide to society, 12-28-11

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

You know, I like that. Turn the wing nut too far
to the right, and it starts to put dissidents on
cattle cars?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

When you turn a wing nut to the left, things loosen up, the wing nut
comes off and everything falls apart. When you turn a wing nut to the
right, it tightens up holding everything together but if you wind it too
tight, the bolt will snap off and everything falls apart. The best way
is to turn the wing nut to the right until it reaches the proper torque
so you don't damage the bolt and everything stays together. ^_^

A repairman's guide to society, 12-28-11

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Or, 'shape' the news
Or, make it against the law to 'photograph' police while carrying out
their 'duties'
Or, put 'whistleblowers' in jail
Or, ...

Either our 'esteemed' pres is completely moronic, or one of the brightest
[well, maybe has really, really good advice] In one fell swoop he
completely took the media's, and public's, attention away from the 'new',
multiple fiscal cliff coming next month [and they're BIG ones!] *and* took
all the attention away from the original main goal of G20 - which was to
address international companies sheltering their incomes and start having
them pay 'proper' taxes on their profits. In this sabre rattling, placed
almost ALL attention onto potential war along with NSA monitoring
controversy. Plus, while NSA [euphemism for ALL the monitoring agencies
and their $50B budgets] was monitoring the activity as war looked likely,
what better way to identify, locate, define links, etc, etc. See what I
mean, either a moron, or an extremely brilliant, well-timed ploy. Sadly,
none of these actions further MY goals as a citizen of the US.

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 06:55:09 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

You know, I like that. Turn the wing nut too far
to the right, and it starts to put dissidents on
cattle cars?

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

When you turn a wing nut to the left, things loosen up, the wing nut
comes off and everything falls apart. When you turn a wing nut to the
right, it tightens up holding everything together but if you wind it too
tight, the bolt will snap off and everything falls apart. The best way
is to turn the wing nut to the right until it reaches the proper torque
so you don't damage the bolt and everything stays together. ^_^

A repairman's guide to society, 12-28-11

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, September 6, 2013 10:28:49 AM UTC-4, Robert Macy wrote:
Or, 'shape' the news

Or, make it against the law to 'photograph' police while carrying out

their 'duties'

Or, put 'whistleblowers' in jail

Or, ...

Either our 'esteemed' pres is completely moronic, or one of the brightest

[well, maybe has really, really good advice] In one fell swoop he

completely took the media's, and public's, attention away from the 'new',

multiple fiscal cliff coming next month [and they're BIG ones!] *and* took

all the attention away from the original main goal of G20 - which was to

address international companies sheltering their incomes and start having

them pay 'proper' taxes on their profits.

Yawn. The major multi-nationals are paying a LOT
in taxes, both here in the USA and abroad. And who exactly
do you think winds up paying those taxes? If the price of
corn rises, what does Kelloggs do? If their labor costs rise,
what do they do? If you raise their taxes, what do they do?
Hint: It's the same thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 09:00:14 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

I see your half wit/retard government is starting a new ME war.
Even the same excuses (WMD)

Amazed they can't see there are no good guys in Syria.
But wait, it's all about making money for US arms manufacturers so no need
to worry.
Suck the US taxpayer dry.
And very soon the WILL be sending more US boys out there.
If only to try to get hold of the sarin gas stocks.

They will fail. Everything of consequnce will hve been moved/hidden by now
in Syria.
Just gonna kill a lot more schoolkids with cruise missiles/dronestrikes.
Create more haters of the USA.

And if they get rid of Assad, whoever follows will be ten times worse.
The cost of fuel will rocket.

You are governed by morons.

Harry, there are plenty of good people in Syria. I'm sure the vast
majority just want to work, have a decent life, and have kids that
they love. The dictatorship that they live under tends to produce
violent opposition because reasoned opposition gets killed or jailed.

The cause of the war, as usual, is because it benefits the wealthy
class that governs most countries - well, I guess all countries. Hagel
hit it, it's in our national interest, whatever that is. But we know
what that is, it's the interest of the 1%.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

I have learned to judge the effectiveness of right
wing people. by how much the left storms and
rages and rants and slams. For example, Sarah Palin
would have been totally effective as elected rep.

You really *DO* wear tinfoil on yout head, don't you?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RobertMacy" wrote in message
newsp.w2zuict82cx0wh@ajm...
[...]

You need to emigrate.
Canada is not far away.
You can be a subject of the Queen rather than a slave to your banksters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 20:07:26 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

As for the troll harry, he of course would take the word of
former KGB officer Putin, who is acting more and more like the
old USSR all the time.

There's nobody more like the old USSR than today's USA.
Spying, torture, illegal wars, warmongering, illegal imprisonment, state
theft of privat erproperty. oppression of it's citzens Etc. etc.

Sounds just like your British intelligence (oxymoron) on WMDs in Iraq.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 20:11:11 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

You need to emigrate.

harry once again gives bad advice. It's all she knows.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Are you for real? The war in Syria was started by those good, decent
Syrians you refer to that had enough of the brutal thug dictator Assad.
They were joined by the usual Islamic extremists, which are not so good
and which now includes Al-Qaeda and fighters from the usual Muslim
countries. Hezbollah has sent fighters into Syria to fight on the
side of Assad. So has Iran. That is the cause of the war, not
the wealthy in America.

Hagel

hit it, it's in our national interest, whatever that is. But we know

what that is, it's the interest of the 1%.

Yeah, start with the usual class warfare that's used to
try to divide the country. As far as I can tell,
there is broad opposition to the USA getting involved all
across the country, across party lines. When you have a poll that
shows the 1% support the USA getting involved, to support what
you claim, we'd love to see it. Of course you won't have
that poll, because it's not true. But continue reading your
Daddy Warbucks comic book.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:11:11 -0700, harryagain
wrote:

[...]

I miss the correlation between what I said and your request to emigrate.

Response to your three statements:
No. No need.
True. I'm glad they're close. Good people.
Assumption, could be independently wealthy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/6/2013 3:07 PM, harryagain wrote:

There's nobody more like the old USSR than today's USA.
Spying, torture, illegal wars, warmongering, illegal imprisonment, state
theft of privat erproperty. oppression of it's citzens Etc. etc.

We learned that from the English that came here. They all but wiped out
wiped out the Pequot Indians in 1637. Killed women and children in the
massacre in Mystic. You Brits are great with starting traditions. .
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09-06-2013 15:49, Frank wrote:
On 9/6/2013 3:07 PM, harryagain spewed:
Spying, torture, illegal wars, warmongering, illegal imprisonment, state
theft of privat erproperty. oppression of it's citzens Etc. etc.

Get your head out of your ass, Harry, it's nothing like that here - so far.

But we're working on it.

--
Wes Groleau

It seems a pity that psychology should have
destroyed all our knowledge of human nature.
€” G. K. Chesterton

Posted to alt.home.repair

newsp.w20nvuzg2cx0wh@ajm...
wrote:

[...]

Well you would get away from all the **** in the USA.
You are not a citizen of the USA, you never were, you are a slave to your
bankster class.
I thought that would be obvious by now.
Things will just get worse. You are governed by lunatics. Must be something
in the water.

BTW, If the USA illegally attacks Syria, it will be perfectly legal for them
to attack you.
It's legal to defend yourself against attack by (war) criminals.
I see you have erected a new World Trade Centre ready for demolition.
They could legally attack this. (as well as any other target.)

Or US navy/shipping in the Mediterranean sea/Suez canal. All legit!
The Russians could legally supply suitable weapons.
Maybe a few antiship missiles.

Or maybe the North Koreans/Iranians will supply the goods. All legally.
Maybe even a nuke.

Oh what hot water you could find yourself in!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 08:17:57 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

The Russians could legally supply suitable weapons.

So harry-roid, tell us what these weapons will be.

Maybe a few antiship missiles.

American Navy Mini-Guns can shoot them down. Same with aircraft. To
hell with his missiles. They will not make it past the "wall of lead".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtyGXxD18bk

Get a clue you dumb ass!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I have visited Syria (years ago). It was a nice place.
The country is under outside attack.
No little shop keeper is going to pick up a gun an f***k with the Syrian
army.
These are Al qaeda and others fresh from Libya and Iraq.
Assad is the best person to govern Syria.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 21:22:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

We learned that from the English that came here. They all but wiped out
wiped out the Pequot Indians in 1637. Killed women and children in the
massacre in Mystic. You Brits are great with starting traditions. .

The first man killed at the Boston Massacre, by the British, was a
Negro man - doing nothing wrong.

harry wants _all_ Muslims to be "shot" and buried in "pig ****."

Trouble is harry is afraid of gun cooties.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 19:07:38 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

Assad is the best person to govern Syria.

Show us your research.
Senior Member

Syria is an ugly situation because half of the country is backing Assad and the other half wants him killed. And, the people that are backing him are supported by Iran and Hezbollah, whereas those that want him killed are backed by Al Quida.

This one is just a no win situation no matter how you look at it.

Get rid of Assad, and Al Quida takes over Syria. Keep Assad, and Hezbollah takes over Syria.

Last edited by nestork : September 7th 13 at 09:03 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/2013 1:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 21:22:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

We learned that from the English that came here. They all but wiped out
wiped out the Pequot Indians in 1637. Killed women and children in the
massacre in Mystic. You Brits are great with starting traditions. .

The first man killed at the Boston Massacre, by the British, was a
Negro man - doing nothing wrong.

harry wants _all_ Muslims to be "shot" and buried in "pig ****."

Trouble is harry is afraid of gun cooties.

GUN COOTIES!!! RUN!!! RUN LIKE THE WIND!!! AHAAAAAAAA!!! _

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 20:36:55 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Syria is an ugly situation because half of the country is backing Assad
and the other half wants him killed. And, the people that are backing
him are supported by Iran and Hezbollah, whereas those that want him
killed are backed by Al Quida.

This one is just a no win situation for the US no matter how you look at
it.

I'd be for training and arming ALL the Syrian refugees (millions by
now) in Turkey and Jordan ( which has not been mentioned). It
eliminates the insiders, which _are_ all bad actors.

Or let Allah kill them all and sort it all out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/07/13 02:36 pm, nestork wrote:

Syria is an ugly situation because half of the country is backing Assad
and the other half wants him killed. And, the people that are backing
him are supported by Iran and Hezbollah, whereas those that want him
killed are backed by Al Quida.

This one is just a no win situation for the US no matter how you look at
it.

The leaders of Syria's Christian communities -- both Catholic and
Orthodox -- are telling the West to stay out of it. I doubt whether they
are backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've heard a large majority of the US citizens
contacting elected reps wants us to stay out.
But, Oh Bomb Us appears determined to go ahead
with the attack. I wonder what his his agenda?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

The leaders of Syria's Christian communities -- both Catholic and
Orthodox -- are telling the West to stay out of it. I doubt whether they
are backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

Partly, the President painted himself into a corner by saying that the
use of chemical weapons would be the "red line." Partly, he is being
leaned on by "hawks" in Congress who say that the USA must do its "world
policeman" thing again. And many Democrats (often less hawkish) see
themselves as obligated to back "their" President.

Where were the people now worried about Iran when they were pushing for
the "liberation" of Iraq (Sunni), a major bulwark against Iran (Shiite)?

Perce

On 09/07/13 04:49 pm, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard a large majority of the US citizens
contacting elected reps wants us to stay out.
But, Oh Bomb Us appears determined to go ahead
with the attack. I wonder what his his agenda?

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

The leaders of Syria's Christian communities -- both Catholic and
Orthodox -- are telling the West to stay out of it. I doubt whether they
are backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It's remarkable that someone who claims to have traveled
so widely can be so stupid and so bigoted. harry would have
thought Germany under the Nazis was a nice place. Hell, most of the UK
apparently held that opinion, otherwise how could they and
the rest of Europe be so unprepared for war?

The country is under outside attack.

BS. Yeah there are outside fighters there now. On *both* sides.
But that is *not* how it started, anymore than the uprisings in Libya,
Egypt, etc. were caused by outside attack. harry could be
propaganda minister for any of these hell holes, just like
Baghdad Bob.

No little shop keeper is going to pick up a gun an f***k with the Syrian

army.

Why not? That's how we kicked your asses out.

These are Al qaeda and others fresh from Libya and Iraq.

Assad is the best person to govern Syria.

They have only shown up there after the civil war was well
under way. They go anywhere there is an opportunity to try
to establish another terrorist safe haven and turn another
country into a hell hole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 3:35:57 PM UTC-4, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 09/07/13 02:36 pm, nestork wrote:

Syria is an ugly situation because half of the country is backing Assad

and the other half wants him killed. And, the people that are backing

him are supported by Iran and Hezbollah, whereas those that want him

killed are backed by Al Quida.

This one is just a no win situation for the US no matter how you look at

it.

The leaders of Syria's Christian communities -- both Catholic and

Orthodox -- are telling the West to stay out of it. I doubt whether they

are backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

Perce

No, the Christians aren't backed by Iran and Hexbollah. But those Christians supporting Assad are on the same side as Iran and Hezbollah. That is what makes this such a difficult situation. The Christians fear that under an
Islamic nut case govt, they would be persecuted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Syria gonna be Muslim Radical soon

I have also noticed the pattern.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/7/2013 6:52 PM, wrote:

Name one middle east dictator that was toppled and replaced by a
western friendly government. They have all been radical muslim
theocracies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 1:00:14 AM UTC-7, harry wrote:
I see your half wit/retard government is starting a new ME war.

Even the same excuses (WMD)

Amazed they can't see there are no good guys in Syria.

But wait, it's all about making money for US arms manufacturers so no need

to worry.

Suck the US taxpayer dry.

And very soon the WILL be sending more US boys out there.

If only to try to get hold of the sarin gas stocks.

They will fail. Everything of consequnce will hve been moved/hidden by now

in Syria.

Just gonna kill a lot more schoolkids with cruise missiles/dronestrikes.

Create more haters of the USA.

And if they get rid of Assad, whoever follows will be ten times worse.

The cost of fuel will rocket.

You are governed by morons.

That's exactly it. I agree completely.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Syria is an ugly situation because half of the country is backing Assad
and the other half wants him killed. And, the people that are backing
him are supported by Iran and Hezbollah, whereas those that want him
killed are backed by Al Quida.

This one is just a no win situation for the US no matter how you look at
it.

Nuke 'em and let Jesus sort it all out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 17:06:22 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

Partly, the President painted himself into a corner by saying that the
use of chemical weapons would be the "red line." Partly, he is being
leaned on by "hawks" in Congress who say that the USA must do its "world
policeman" thing again. And many Democrats (often less hawkish) see
themselves as obligated to back "their" President.

Nonsense. Even a large portion of the neocon sect of Republicanism
are backing away from this one. He's got both sides split, with the
Black Caucus backing him no matter what dammed fool mistake he makes.
That "racist" thing, ya' know.

Where were the people now worried about Iran when they were pushing for
the "liberation" of Iraq (Sunni), a major bulwark against Iran (Shiite)?

Clueless.