Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default OT Syria

Partly, the President painted himself into a corner by saying that the
use of chemical weapons would be the "red line." Partly, he is being
leaned on by "hawks" in Congress who say that the USA must do its "world
policeman" thing again. And many Democrats (often less hawkish) see
themselves as obligated to back "their" President.

Where were the people now worried about Iran when they were pushing for
the "liberation" of Iraq (Sunni), a major bulwark against Iran (Shiite)?

Perce

On 09/07/13 04:49 pm, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard a large majority of the US citizens
contacting elected reps wants us to stay out.
But, Oh Bomb Us appears determined to go ahead
with the attack. I wonder what his his agenda?

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

The leaders of Syria's Christian communities -- both Catholic and
Orthodox -- are telling the West to stay out of it. I doubt whether they
are backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

Perce