Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Syria

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 2:07:38 PM UTC-4, harry wrote:
"dgk" wrote in message

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 09:00:14 +0100, "harryagain"

wrote:

I see your half wit/retard government is starting a new ME war.

Even the same excuses (WMD)

Amazed they can't see there are no good guys in Syria.

But wait, it's all about making money for US arms manufacturers so no need

to worry.

Suck the US taxpayer dry.

And very soon the WILL be sending more US boys out there.

If only to try to get hold of the sarin gas stocks.

They will fail. Everything of consequnce will hve been moved/hidden by now

in Syria.

Just gonna kill a lot more schoolkids with cruise missiles/dronestrikes.

Create more haters of the USA.

And if they get rid of Assad, whoever follows will be ten times worse.

The cost of fuel will rocket.

You are governed by morons.

Harry, there are plenty of good people in Syria. I'm sure the vast

majority just want to work, have a decent life, and have kids that

they love. The dictatorship that they live under tends to produce

violent opposition because reasoned opposition gets killed or jailed.

The cause of the war, as usual, is because it benefits the wealthy

class that governs most countries - well, I guess all countries. Hagel

hit it, it's in our national interest, whatever that is. But we know

what that is, it's the interest of the 1%.

I have visited Syria (years ago). It was a nice place.

It's remarkable that someone who claims to have traveled
so widely can be so stupid and so bigoted. harry would have
thought Germany under the Nazis was a nice place. Hell, most of the UK
apparently held that opinion, otherwise how could they and
the rest of Europe be so unprepared for war?

The country is under outside attack.

BS. Yeah there are outside fighters there now. On *both* sides.
But that is *not* how it started, anymore than the uprisings in Libya,
Egypt, etc. were caused by outside attack. harry could be
propaganda minister for any of these hell holes, just like
Baghdad Bob.

No little shop keeper is going to pick up a gun an f***k with the Syrian

army.

Why not? That's how we kicked your asses out.

These are Al qaeda and others fresh from Libya and Iraq.

Assad is the best person to govern Syria.

They have only shown up there after the civil war was well
under way. They go anywhere there is an opportunity to try
to establish another terrorist safe haven and turn another
country into a hell hole.