Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Syria

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:49:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

People like joe and Oren on this thread are in the vast minority of U.S. citizens in this particular case.

The "vast" majority of people could KEEP the subject in the same
thread and not start another one about the subject.

Maybe your GOOGLE has broken. Or you LACK the knowledge to do so.

I challenge YOU to show in either thread that I stated or showed any
support for a strike on Syria.

If you knew much about Harold "The Liar" Armitage, you would know he
is a hate filled bigot. A constant liar and a Troll from the UK.

Aside from that, I put no credence in your comment.