Posted to alt.home.repair

Default KNOWLEDGE FROM MY DAD

My dad was a jack of all trades,and he told me something,that stuck in my head.He said,that if I didn't watch him while he was making repairs around the house,or fixing some thing on the cars,that I would have to pay some one else to fix things,for me.Eventually,it was hands on training.The best kind.I saved a huge chunk of money,over the years,fixing things my self,now.Feel free to read my blog,for more,at http://www.knowledgefrommyparents.com..MY parents gave me all the extras,when it came to gaining knowledge.THNX.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/12/2013 4:42 PM, william janka wrote:
My dad was a jack of all trades,and he told me something,that stuck in my head.He said,that if I didn't watch him while he was making repairs around the house,or fixing some thing on the cars,that I would have to pay some one else to fix things,for me.Eventually,it was hands on training.The best kind.I saved a huge chunk of money,over the years,fixing things my self,now.Feel free to read my blog,for more,at http://www.knowledgefrommyparents.com.MY parents gave me all the extras,when it came to gaining knowledge.THNX.

I take it your dad never taught you how to post a link.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/12/2013 6:11 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 8/12/2013 4:42 PM, william janka wrote:
My dad was a jack of all trades,and he told me something,that stuck
in my head.He said,that if I didn't watch him while he was making
repairs around the house,or fixing some thing on the cars,that I would
have to pay some one else to fix things,for me.Eventually,it was hands
on training.The best kind.I saved a huge chunk of money,over the
years,fixing things my self,now.Feel free to read my blog,for more,at
http://www.knowledgefrommyparents.com.MY parents gave me all the
extras,when it came to gaining knowledge.THNX.

I take it your dad never taught you how to post a link.

Knock off the .MY and you can see the useless site
Posted to alt.home.repair

My Dad could fix a lot of things. I learned from
him, and later from the fellow next door, who
helped me learn a lot of auto repair. Later jobs
expanded my education. I'll have to separateout
your URLand go view your webpagelater. I'm guessing
yourwebpage,hasaloadfpunctuation?errorsalso!!!!! !

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/12/2013 5:42 PM, william janka wrote:
My dad was a jack of all trades,and
he told me something,that stuck in my head.
He said,that if I didn't watch him while he
was making repairs around the house,or fixing
some thing on the cars,that I would have to
pay some one else to fix things,for me.Eventually,it
was hands on training.The best kind.I saved a huge
chunk of money,over the years,fixing things my
self,now.Feel free to read my blog,for
more,at http://www.knowledgefrommyparents.com.
MY parents gave me all the extras,when it came to gaining
knowledge.THNX.

Posted to alt.home.repair

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
It does appear that you learned a lot. Wish they
had sent you to remedial English writing class.

self,now.Feel free to read my blog,for
more,at http://www.knowledgefrommyparents.com.
MY parents gave me all the extras,when it came to gaining
knowledge.THNX.

Junior Member

Location: CA

I did not learn anything from my dad because I did not even see my dad so how can I learn from him so I do not have any experience and cannot explain.Melbourne home builder

Last edited by hiltan : August 14th 13 at 11:03 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

william janka wrote:
My dad was a jack of all trades,and he told me something,that stuck
in my head.He said,that if I didn't watch him while he was making
repairs around the house,or fixing some thing on the cars,that I
would have to pay some one else to fix things,for me.Eventually,it
was hands on training.The best kind.I saved a huge chunk of
money,over the years,fixing things my self,now.Feel free to read my
blog,for more,at http://www.knowledgefrommyparents.com.MY parents
gave me all the extras,when it came to gaining knowledge.THNX.

I still remember like yesterday the day my dad, in response to a question about
fixing a bike gearshift mechanism, "You know that better than I do". It was like
a graduation.

Any knowledge of this UPS: CPS 1500AVR [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 May 10th 13 11:32 PM
Car dash-mounted SatNav knowledge sort - or at least knowledge of howto clean the controls. RJS[_2_] UK diy 2 September 5th 10 10:02 AM
Share your Knowledge! [email protected] Woodworking 1 June 20th 07 12:55 PM
Siphon knowledge Richard UK diy 26 July 11th 06 07:19 PM
Knowledge vs Wisdom charlie b Woodworking 3 February 27th 05 12:13 AM