Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- It's ok for blacks to beat whites

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...est=latestnews
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08 Aug 2013 11:44:23 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...est=latestnews

"...But one reason the case has not become as racially charged as
other attacks may be that many news outlets have either not shown the
first few seconds, before the victim goes down behind a seat, and
others blur out his face to the point his race is no longer apparent."

The radicals and the radical media always want to pick their own
agenda - you know that!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On 08 Aug 2013 11:44:23 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...n-goes-unnotic
ed-by-self-styled-civil-rights/?test=latestnews

"...But one reason the case has not become as racially charged as
other attacks may be that many news outlets have either not shown the
first few seconds, before the victim goes down behind a seat, and
others blur out his face to the point his race is no longer apparent."

The radicals and the radical media always want to pick their own
agenda - you know that!

which is exactly why Palin became one
Posted to alt.home.repair

Only if they're wife #5.

Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

"JoeBro" wrote in message
. 110...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...est=latestnews

Posted to alt.home.repair

No one on alt.home.repair gives a ****, so go somewhere else with your
off topic worthless ****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 8, 2013 7:44:23 AM UTC-4, JoeBro wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...est=latestnews

They were potheads beating a steroid shooting jock.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 9, 2013 6:17:51 AM UTC-4, wrote:
No one on alt.home.repair gives a ****, so go somewhere else with your

off topic worthless ****.

Go to Israel bitch. Get out of the homeland.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 8, 2013 12:04:16 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On 08 Aug 2013 11:44:23 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...est=latestnews

"...But one reason the case has not become as racially charged as

other attacks may be that many news outlets have either not shown the

first few seconds, before the victim goes down behind a seat, and

others blur out his face to the point his race is no longer apparent."

The radicals and the radical media always want to pick their own

agenda - you know that!

Just imagine if it were the other way around. You'd have
the usual race baters screaming bloody murder, demanding that
Eric Holder get the FBI to investigate civil rights violations
by the attackers.
The bus driver would have been excoriated for not intervening
to stop it and he'd be accused of being a racist, etc. This is
a great example of the double standard that exists today.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013 05:52:25 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Just imagine if it were the other way around. You'd have
the usual race baters screaming bloody murder, demanding that
Eric Holder get the FBI to investigate civil rights violations
by the attackers.

You might read this and see the video:

Juan Williams is a Fox News political analyst. He is the author of
several books including "Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End
Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black
America--and What We Can Do About It" and "Muzzled: The Assault on
Honest Debate

Read mo
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/08/why-im-calling-out-civil-rights-hustlers-sharpton-and-dyson/?intcmp=HPBucket#ixzz2bUf4Hr6V

I've taken a cotton to Jaun. NPR fired him :-\

The bus driver would have been excoriated for not intervening
to stop it and he'd be accused of being a racist, etc. This is
a great example of the double standard that exists today.

Local polices may have prevented him from intervening. The old man
did what he thought was right and I don't blame him one bit.

("...you were surprised that black people don't throw bananas at each
other or swing from trees." -- Georgetown University Professor Michael
Eric Dyson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

The bus driver was black.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair

Did you notice? The unsigned poster used crude language
and criticizes the polite guy who comments on home repair
(me) and posts on topics like plumbing, AC repair and
carpentry, and roof vents, and so on?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/10/2013 12:37 AM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 08-09-2013 06:17, wrote:
No one on alt.home.repair gives a ****, so go somewhere else with your
off topic worthless ****.

Six people were interested enough to comment and I was interested enough
to read it. And we're all less of a "no one" then you. So go somewhere
else with your cluelessness.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The white teen who got pounded, I suspect he will be
very traumatized by the event. Even if the negros
"don't meen nuttin by it", the white kid is battered,
bruised, frightened, and more likely terrified.

Anyone see the movie 42? Remember the scene where
the white manager is taunting Jackie, as Jackie is at
bat? They interview the manager later, and ask if
he was a bit too offensive. The manager said no,
we don't mean nuttin by it. The scene changes, and
we see Jackie in the locker room, looking like he's
angry enough to have a stroke, a heart attack, and
a violent episode all at the same time.

Where's the forgiveness of whites, if some cultural
thing happens like Paula Deen (thirty years ago)
calls a black person a racial name? She don't
mean nuttin by it.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/10/2013 3:26 AM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

They will more likely believe that society has condemned them to a
live of poverty and abuse by the criminal justice system.

I wonder how us evil white folk can be blamed for that.

If you believe Trayvon Martin's girlfriends statements in her
interview with that British Asshole Piers Morgan it's just a cultural
thing for Blacks to "Whup-ass", they don't "mean nutin by it". And
according to Piers, she's "One sharp cookie" so if she says it it must
be correct.

Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped and burned

Hmm. Typed a bit more than I'd planned. But, that's cause
I'm a creepy ass cracker.

.
Christopher A. Young

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Blaming others is a form of slavery. "I can't do what
I want, I can't make my own decisions. I've totally
GOT to do exactly what white creepy ass massah be
telling me to do, including talk like a slave."

I have great respect for people of all or any color
who speak with intelligence, manners, and education.
Who are polite to each other, work hard, and are
honest.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/10/2013 7:07 AM, JoeBro wrote:

I wonder how us evil white folk can be blamed for that.

We can be blamed for anything and everything by the quilty. It's easier
than tanking responsibility for themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You should log onto my church's web page, and
search for redneck crap. Won't find it.

As for me, I learned it on Usenet.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/10/2013 8:40 AM, Norminn wrote:
clipped and burned

Hmm. Typed a bit more than I'd planned. But, that's cause
I'm a creepy ass cracker.

.
Christopher A. Young

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's pretty much what I've found, through the years.
Liberals take great effort to be mean and nasty to
conservatives. And most conservatives are honest and
well mannered.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/10/2013 8:44 AM, wrote:

When Piers Morgan took over from Larry King, I started watching
him for a bit. Then he had on Christine O'Donnell, who had been
the Republican candidate for US Senate in MD. This was at least
a year or more after she lost the election. You probably
recall that there were some folks saying she had been a witch,
and she made the dumb mistake of running a commercial where she
denied that and other accusations.

Well, Piers starts attacking her over the witch thing, about
her running the commercial, etc. And she
was very nice about it. She was light hearted, took it in stride,
answered his questions about it, tried to make jokes about it,
but Morgan just kept it up, non-stop. Not just one question about
it, he went at her for several minutes, despite the fact that there
was no point to be made, no answer that she hadn't already given
that he was trying to get. He was just being mean and unfair
because he's a liberal AH. Finally she had enough and it was clear
she was getting ****ed off. But Morgan just kept going, so she
walked off the show. If that had been any liberal Democrat,
they would never have received that kind of treatment. That was

the last time I ever watched his show. I also sent CNN a letter telling
them why.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 10, 2013 8:40:31 AM UTC-4, NorMinn wrote:
clipped and burned

Hmm. Typed a bit more than I'd planned. But, that's cause

I'm a creepy ass cracker.

.

Christopher A. Young

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

Where's your demand for a civil rights investigation? Your
theorizing on the racist motives of these black attackers?
Where oh where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson screaming
about the racial injustice of the whole thing?
Posted to alt.home.repair

It would be fitting, for some well known whites
to demand investigation into the racial aspects of
three black teens beating on a white teen. I
expect such demands have been made, but the MSM
ignored them.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/10/2013 9:33 AM, wrote:

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

Where's your demand for a civil rights investigation? Your
theorizing on the racist motives of these black attackers?
Where oh where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson screaming
about the racial injustice of the whole thing?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/10/2013 7:40 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The white teen who got pounded, I suspect he will be
very traumatized by the event. Even if the negros
"don't meen nuttin by it", the white kid is battered,
bruised, frightened, and more likely terrified.

Anyone see the movie 42? Remember the scene where
the white manager is taunting Jackie, as Jackie is at
bat? They interview the manager later, and ask if
he was a bit too offensive. The manager said no,
we don't mean nuttin by it. The scene changes, and
we see Jackie in the locker room, looking like he's
angry enough to have a stroke, a heart attack, and
a violent episode all at the same time.

Where's the forgiveness of whites, if some cultural
thing happens like Paula Deen (thirty years ago)
calls a black person a racial name? She don't
mean nuttin by it.

The Black guy whom she so horribly offended was holding a gun to her
head while he was robbing the bank. He didn't mean nuttin by it. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 08:40:31 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

clipped and burned

Hmm. Typed a bit more than I'd planned. But, that's cause
I'm a creepy ass cracker.

.
Christopher A. Young

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

You are one screwed-up ass hole!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Aug 2013 17:17:06 -0400, willshak
wrote:

The bus driver would have been excoriated for not intervening
to stop it and he'd be accused of being a racist, etc. This is
a great example of the double standard that exists today.

The bus driver was black.

Had he helped the white kid, the radicals would call him an Uncle Tom.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The bus driver would have been excoriated for not intervening
to stop it and he'd be accused of being a racist, etc. This is
a great example of the double standard that exists today.

The bus driver was black.

Had he helped the white kid, the radicals would call him an Uncle Tom.

The race baiters would call him a race traitor. Hey! I made a rhyming
pun! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 00:26:04 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

I wonder how us evil white folk can be blamed for that.

If you believe Trayvon Martin's girlfriends statements in her
interview with that British Asshole Piers Morgan it's just a cultural
thing for Blacks to "Whup-ass", they don't "mean nutin by it". And
according to Piers, she's "One sharp cookie" so if she says it it must
be correct.

but, but but, wait! There's more about her...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/twitter/rachel-jeantel-758403

Social media - BANG!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 08:40:31 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

clipped and burned

"burned"?! Really. Next the radicals will be burning witches.

Hmm. Typed a bit more than I'd planned. But, that's cause
I'm a creepy ass cracker.

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

Nothing wrong with being a Red Neck Cracker. Do you even know what
they mean?

-- “My mama n daddy do all the work I just spend it.” -- Rachel
Jeantel, @MsRachel_94
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 05:44:56 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Well, Piers starts attacking her over the witch thing,

He made the same type of attacks on gun rights people. Like a nagging
farkin' wife. Ted Nugent wore his ass OUT :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013 18:20:24 -0700 (PDT), US President is the Enemy
wrote:

I wonder how us evil white folk can be blamed for that.

You and the piece of **** should have been beaten to death with baseball bats.

Stand up or shut up

Justice will be served when every piece of **** that voted for Reagan or Bush is beaten to death with baseball bats.

I guess you are bright enough to take a bat to a gun fight.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 09:20:26 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The Black guy whom she so horribly offended was holding a gun to her
head while he was robbing the bank. He didn't mean nuttin by it. ^_^

TDD

True from prison: (by me)

Officer: I'm innocent! I swear.

Me: Blame it all on the jury and the judge. Shine them floors; now,
real good.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. The media didn't report that, not that I
heard.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Where's the forgiveness of whites, if some cultural
thing happens like Paula Deen (thirty years ago)
calls a black person a racial name? She don't
mean nuttin by it.

The Black guy whom she so horribly offended was holding a gun to her
head while he was robbing the bank. He didn't mean nuttin by it. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I could not keep my face straighter, about your
race traitor baiter.

Catch you later, tomater.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Had he helped the white kid, the radicals would call him an Uncle Tom.

The race baiters would call him a race traitor. Hey! I made a rhyming
pun! ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Two separate terms. One has to do with workers, and the other has to do
with workers. Both were originally descriptive, not insulting.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/10/2013 11:18 AM, Oren wrote:

Hmm. Typed a bit more than I'd planned. But, that's cause
I'm a creepy ass cracker.

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

Nothing wrong with being a Red Neck Cracker. Do you even know what
they mean?

-- “My mama n daddy do all the work I just spend it.” -- Rachel
Jeantel, @MsRachel_94

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08-10-2013 08:42, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I have great respect for people of all or any color
who speak with intelligence, manners, and education.
Who are polite to each other, work hard, and are
honest.

I don't give a hoot what their native language is.

But if people of any group want another group to stop stereotyping them
as all bad, then they have to stop the unconditional defense of the ones
that ARE bad.

--
Wes Groleau

Alive and Well
http://freepages.religions.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08-10-2013 11:18, Oren wrote:
Nothing wrong with being a Red Neck Cracker. Do you even know what
they mean?

Means I put up hay with my hair cut too short.

--
Wes Groleau

There are some ideas so wrong that only a
very intelligent person could believe in them.
€” George Orwell

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/10/2013 1:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Hmm. The media didn't report that, not that I
heard.

I recall reading it about an interview with Paula. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You should watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLN7btxAX5k which is
Larry elders, a black talk show host, and is a follow up to the Piers
interview with the girlfriend (you should watch that too first to get
the full effect of the Larry elders one). Larry tears Piers a new
flaming ahole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder how us evil white folk can be blamed for that.

If you believe Trayvon Martin's girlfriends statements in her
interview with that British Asshole Piers Morgan it's just a cultural
thing for Blacks to "Whup-ass", they don't "mean nutin by it". And
according to Piers, she's "One sharp cookie" so if she says it it must
be correct.

but, but but, wait! There's more about her...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/twitter/rachel-jeantel-758403

Social media - BANG!

Be sure and catch this one - Piers gets his head handed to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLN7btxAX5k
Posted to alt.home.repair

A white man explained it to me, one time. Says it's a
difference in climate. In Africa, it's warm all year,
and there is fruit on the trees all year round. But
in Europe, you plant, harvest, tend, or starve.

So, the black man lives as his culture and thousands
of years of tradition. Day to day, meal to meal. The
white man plans seasons in advance.

He wasn't being racist, he was describing the cultures,
and climates, and adaptive behaviors.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/11/2013 4:52 AM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
One thing that I always found interesting is that Blacks, who LIVE
here, and KNOW the place, can't seem to manage to get a 7-11 going.
Yet people from some third world country who manage to snag a visa,
and can't speak English none to well, can come over here, work a
couple crappy jobs, scrape together some money, and open a 7-11 and
make their way in life.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 01:47:23 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

You should watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLN7btxAX5k which is
Larry elders, a black talk show host, and is a follow up to the Piers
interview with the girlfriend (you should watch that too first to get
the full effect of the Larry elders one). Larry tears Piers a new
flaming ahole.

I never knew Larry Elder lived in South Central ( LA). That IS the
hood.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 01:48:56 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

Be sure and catch this one - Piers gets his head handed to him.

I had tears in my eyes when Ted Nuggent (paraphrased) told Piers
"..you ban guns and I'll ban water.." -- why would you ban water --
to stop all the drowning's!

Morgan is a limey Brit. Even Stuart Varney (been here 40 years, now
American) suggest he stop trying to bring his views upon America and
go HOME. Stuart is not fond of Piers :-|

Sites for Whites [email protected] Home Repair 5 November 3rd 08 03:14 PM
Sites for Whites greg3347 Home Repair 0 November 13th 07 04:51 PM
Sites for Whites Gabriel Rapture Home Repair 1 July 5th 06 07:54 AM
P61310JX4 blacks out on extreme whites. Jason D. Electronics Repair 1 May 31st 05 11:45 AM