Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- It's ok for blacks to beat whites

On 8/10/2013 8:33 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2013 8:40:31 AM UTC-4, NorMinn wrote:
clipped and burned

Hmm. Typed a bit more than I'd planned. But, that's cause

I'm a creepy ass cracker.

.

Christopher A. Young

Did you learn that pile of red-neck crap in church?

Where's your demand for a civil rights investigation? Your
theorizing on the racist motives of these black attackers?
Where oh where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson screaming
about the racial injustice of the whole thing?

Well, we could call David Duke but the P.L.L.C.F. would howl "RACIST!"
He seems to be the only CAC, Creepy Ass Cracker demanding equal rights
for Caucasian Americans. I wonder why it is that the only people who
demand fair treatment for their particular racial group that the press
will pay attention to, are the extremists? ^_^

TDD