Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- It's ok for blacks to beat whites

A white man explained it to me, one time. Says it's a
difference in climate. In Africa, it's warm all year,
and there is fruit on the trees all year round. But
in Europe, you plant, harvest, tend, or starve.

So, the black man lives as his culture and thousands
of years of tradition. Day to day, meal to meal. The
white man plans seasons in advance.

He wasn't being racist, he was describing the cultures,
and climates, and adaptive behaviors.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/11/2013 4:52 AM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
One thing that I always found interesting is that Blacks, who LIVE
here, and KNOW the place, can't seem to manage to get a 7-11 going.
Yet people from some third world country who manage to snag a visa,
and can't speak English none to well, can come over here, work a
couple crappy jobs, scrape together some money, and open a 7-11 and
make their way in life.