Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Please vote

for the best American Hero to date.

Either Joe the Plumber or Zimmerman. For those who want a write in, you
may use Sarah Barracuda Palin.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/2013 1:32 PM, gps man wrote:
for the best American Hero to date.

Either Joe the Plumber or Zimmerman. For those who want a write in, you
may use Sarah Barracuda Palin.

Somebody mentioned they'd tell jerks like you that they named their
daughter, Palin, just to get rid of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

gps man wrote:

for the best American Hero to date.

Either Joe the Plumber or Zimmerman. For those who want a write in, you
may use Sarah Barracuda Palin.

Or you may use Edward Snowden or Bradley Manning.

I'll use my one vote for Edward Snowden.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"gps man" wrote in message
for the best American Hero to date.

Either Joe the Plumber or Zimmerman. For those who want a write in, you
may use Sarah Barracuda Palin.

Larry Craig

Arnold schwarzenegger

Charlton Heston

Ronald Reagan

Both Bushes

Richard Nixon

All true American Heroes

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kerby wrote:
"gps man" wrote in message
for the best American Hero to date.

Either Joe the Plumber or Zimmerman. For those who want a write in, you
may use Sarah Barracuda Palin.

Larry Craig

Don't know who he is. Did he start Craig's List? :-)

Arnold schwarzenegger

The Governator.

Charlton Heston

Don't mess with Moses!

Ronald Reagan

A Republican that ended the cold war.

Both Bushes

Juniper and Forsynthia.

Richard Nixon

A Republican that ended the Vietnam war started by the Democrats JFK and
continuing with LBJ until LBJ quit after his first term.

All true American Heroes

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Senior Member

My vote would go to Anthony Weiner's wife for having the patience and forgiveness of a saint.

By now, anyone else would have killed him with a baseball bat.

Last edited by nestork : August 4th 13 at 06:36 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

My vote would go to Anthony Weiner's wife for having the patience and
forgiveness of a saint.

By now, most women would have killed him with a baseball bat.

--
nestork

She's in it for her own reasons...

--