Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oprah Winfrey knows duct tape

Quote:

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it
holds the universe together.

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman " wrote in news:kt6q59$3kc$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

Yea, WTF????!
Posted to alt.home.repair

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

Is it true that TSA found 35 pounds of crack under her dress?

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

Is it true that TSA found 35 pounds of crack under her dress?

More like 235 pounds of FAT.

She's packin' it on again.

===

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

Is it true that TSA found 35 pounds of crack under her dress?

More like 235 pounds of FAT.

She's packin' it on again.

===

I think you missed Oren's wise CRACK.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:05:08 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Is it true that TSA found 35 pounds of crack under her dress?

More like 235 pounds of FAT.

She's packin' it on again.

===

I think you missed Oren's wise CRACK.

By cracky, I think you got it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

Thanks for the link.

Great site.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Oren belched:
wrote:

Is it true that TSA found 35 pounds of crack under her dress?

More like 235 pounds of FAT.

She's packin' it on again.

===

I think you missed Oren's wise CRACK.

By cracky, I think you got it.

it was more a dirty crack than a wise oneg

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

I agree.

Don't expect too much from the site.

The first quote they have is "George Burns
I spent a year in that town, one Sunday." which I'm sure was funny in
context, and which he stole (as he would freely tell you) from
W.C. Fields "I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a
Sunday." That's who they should be citing, if they still can't
distinguish humor from dumb.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Is it true that TSA found 35 pounds of crack under her dress?

More like 235 pounds of FAT.

She's packin' it on again.

===

I think you missed Oren's wise CRACK.

By cracky, I think you got it.

I asked the doctor for a new ass, mine has a crack in it. ^_^

TDD

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

I agree.

Don't expect too much from the site.

The first quote they have is "George Burns
I spent a year in that town, one Sunday." which I'm sure was funny in
context, and which he stole (as he would freely tell you) from
W.C. Fields "I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a
Sunday." That's who they should be citing, if they still can't
distinguish humor from dumb.

"Take my wife, please." I have no idea which old comedian used
that line anymore.
The site does have some Yogi Berra quotes. There are some there from
former vice presidential candidate Dan Quayle. It's a wonder famous
people don't get caught saying more stupid things as much as they talk.
How many ways can a coach say his team won because his guys played better?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:50:31 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Dean Hoffman " wrote in
:

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

I agree.

Don't expect too much from the site.

The first quote they have is "George Burns
I spent a year in that town, one Sunday." which I'm sure was funny in
context, and which he stole (as he would freely tell you) from
W.C. Fields "I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a
Sunday." That's who they should be citing, if they still can't
distinguish humor from dumb.

"Take my wife, please." I have no idea which old comedian used
that line anymore.

Henny Youngman?

That's right I couldn't remember either, but you're right.