Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Oprah Winfrey knows duct tape

Dean Hoffman " wrote in
:

On 7/29/13 8:57 PM, micky wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:25:44 -0500, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

Quote:

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side,
and it
holds the universe together.

From: http://www.dumb-quotes.com/page/6/

I don't see what's dumb about this quote. She has it right.

I agree.

Don't expect too much from the site.

The first quote they have is "George Burns
I spent a year in that town, one Sunday." which I'm sure was funny in
context, and which he stole (as he would freely tell you) from
W.C. Fields "I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a
Sunday." That's who they should be citing, if they still can't
distinguish humor from dumb.

"Take my wife, please." I have no idea which old comedian used
that line anymore.

Henny Youngman?

The site does have some Yogi Berra quotes. There are some there
from
former vice presidential candidate Dan Quayle. It's a wonder famous
people don't get caught saying more stupid things as much as they
talk. How many ways can a coach say his team won because his guys
played better?