Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another use for duct tape

Repair a totaled airplane.

With pics
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropz...Tape-in-Alaska

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 13, 5:41*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Repair a totaled airplane.

With picshttp://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropzone/showthread.php/22477-The-Many...

Geez,Ive seen a rudder and wing tip repaired with it before but
nothing this extensive.

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:10:30 -0800 (PST), JIMMIE
wrote:

On Jan 13, 5:41*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Repair a totaled airplane.

With picshttp://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropzone/showthread.php/22477-The-Many...

Geez,Ive seen a rudder and wing tip repaired with it before but
nothing this extensive.

Jimmie

But the guy on needed "3 cases of duct tape"!

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Repair a totaled airplane.

With pics
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropz...Tape-in-Alaska

I like the strut holster for the rifle, reminds me of the cowboy
carrying a rifle on his horse.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:09:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
Repair a totaled airplane.

With pics
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropz...Tape-in-Alaska

I like the strut holster for the rifle, reminds me of the cowboy
carrying a rifle on his horse.

TDD

Where did you see the rifle hostler? Looks like duct tape on the wind
shield though.

Notice the prop has arrows pointed for the spin direction....

We once flew into the Juneau River (piloted) - never mess with a bear
and put the food outside. Them rascals can tear the door down.

Them sum beaches ate the burnt salmon off a hot grill.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
Repair a totaled airplane.

With pics
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropz...Tape-in-Alaska

I like the strut holster for the rifle, reminds me of the cowboy
carrying a rifle on his horse.

TDD

Where did you see the rifle hostler? Looks like duct tape on the wind
shield though.

Notice the prop has arrows pointed for the spin direction....

We once flew into the Juneau River (piloted) - never mess with a bear
and put the food outside. Them rascals can tear the door down.

Them sum beaches ate the burnt salmon off a hot grill.

Did you not notice the black case on the left wing strut? It has yellow
lettering that looks like "Kolpin". Actually a Kolpin ATV GunBoot. It
reminded me of the rifle carried by a cowboy on his horse. If you look
at the last picture, you can see the rifle butt sticking out of the gun
boot mounted on the wing.

http://www.kolpinpowersports.com/pro....0-impact.html

http://tinyurl.com/yerv5au

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Repair a totaled airplane.

With pics
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropz...Tape-in-Alaska

Nice, but I would have been scared to ride in it again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony" wrote in message
HeyBub wrote:
Repair a totaled airplane.

With pics
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropz...Tape-in-Alaska

Nice, but I would have been scared to ride in it again.

signature database 4776 (20100115) __________

http://www.eset.com

There is, or used to be a product out there called 'hurricane tape', which
is
a beefed up version of duct tape. I used to work at a general aviation
repair
facility in CT, and I was one of the high-time pilots. On many occasions,
when a
small aircraft was damaged and needed to be flown back to the facility, it
was me
that got to do it. Bottom line, I fully trusted the hurricane tape, and it
never even
started to peel. And I'm talking about tape on wing surfaces at times.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4776 (20100115) __________

http://www.eset.com