Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repair window screens

A careless tenant made holes in the bottom middle of the window screen at the point where it attaches to a (nail) (screw) (whatever) in the window sill.
He did it at the bottom, then reversed the screen and did it at the top. (*(*&&^%$

I'm thinking to cut out pieces from an old screen and "glue" them to the affected areas, after trimming the loose stuff.

Before I go to the trouble, does this August Body think it will work -- and if so, should I just use white glue, or what else?

TIA

HB

Replacing window screens Metspitzer Home Repair 4 September 27th 10 11:33 PM
Basement Window Screens? Ron Hardin Home Repair 2 June 20th 09 02:04 AM
Window screens Jo Ann Home Repair 0 June 24th 06 08:23 PM
Window screens Jo Ann Home Repair 0 June 24th 06 08:22 PM
Window screens Eigenvector Home Repair 10 June 24th 06 07:08 PM