Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Repair window screens

A careless tenant made holes in the bottom middle of the window screen at the point where it attaches to a (nail) (screw) (whatever) in the window sill.
He did it at the bottom, then reversed the screen and did it at the top. (*(*&&^%$

I'm thinking to cut out pieces from an old screen and "glue" them to the affected areas, after trimming the loose stuff.

Before I go to the trouble, does this August Body think it will work -- and if so, should I just use white glue, or what else?

TIA

HB