Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical Panel Wall Safe

This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill
of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill of
Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Ah, there's money to be made on paranoia - but shouldn't it at least look
as if it might pass the National Electrical Code?

Tomsic

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:39 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill

of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

oh great now scrappers and thieves will be attempting to steal main service panels.......

this is not a new idea it began with fake receptables

smashing them can cause fires besides doing lots of costly damage

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2013 8:22 AM, bob haller wrote:
On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:39 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill

of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

oh great now scrappers and thieves will be attempting to steal main service panels.......

this is not a new idea it began with fake receptables

smashing them can cause fires besides doing lots of costly damage

Just how long do you think a scrapper or thief will live if they break
into the home of someone who owns such a safe. Someone who believes in
the right to defend themselves will have more than one weapon stashed
around the house. If some Honky broke into my home and I had a gun, I
wouldn't hesitate to ventilate the stupid Cracker. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2013 7:37 AM, Tomsic wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill of
Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Ah, there's money to be made on paranoia - but shouldn't it at least look
as if it might pass the National Electrical Code?

Tomsic

You should see some of the hidden cameras I've installed for "cautious"
folks. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

if someone believes in the right to defend themselves and has a gun, why
would they need such a safe?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:39 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill

of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Very clever. A variation would be a small panel with six circuit breakers all flipped to on. Turning some off in a certain pattern (which you can set yourself)would open the panel to the storage area behind. For example, you may have the pattern On-Off-Off-On-Off-On as your "code" to open. This could work mechanically by control rods hooked to the breakers or you could use the circuit breakers as two-way switches which power solenoids to unlock or lock the front panel.

Paul

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pavel314" wrote in message
On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:39 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill

of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Very clever. A variation would be a small panel with six circuit breakers
all flipped to on. Turning some off in a certain pattern (which you can set
yourself)would open the panel to the storage area behind. For example, you
may have the pattern On-Off-Off-On-Off-On as your "code" to open. This could
work mechanically by control rods hooked to the breakers or you could use
the circuit breakers as two-way switches which power solenoids to unlock or
lock the front panel.

Paul

I like that idea. Having it electrically functional helps the disguise.

Tomsic

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2013 2:24 PM, Tomsic wrote:
"Pavel314" wrote in message
[...]

Unless the power is out and someone is trying to kick in the door. Just
my .02
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:51:31 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Generally things with locks only keep the honest people away. But,
having a gun would tend to keep the Democrats away too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:37:31 -0400, "Tomsic" wrote:

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Ah, there's money to be made on paranoia - but shouldn't it at least look
as if it might pass the National Electrical Code?

Tomsic

I like this idea. Not the cost....

http://www.hiddensafes.com/airvent.htm

Other choices: ( among hundreds )

_8 Secret Spots to Hide Valuables at Home_

http://magazine.foxnews.com/at-home/8-secret-spots-hide-valuables-at-home
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

if someone believes in the right to defend themselves and has a gun, why
would they need such a safe?

Um, because they WANT one?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2013 4:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:37:31 -0400, "Tomsic" wrote:

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Ah, there's money to be made on paranoia - but shouldn't it at
least look as if it might pass the National Electrical Code?

Tomsic

I like this idea. Not the cost....

http://www.hiddensafes.com/airvent.htm

Other choices: ( among hundreds )

_8 Secret Spots to Hide Valuables at Home_

http://magazine.foxnews.com/at-home/8-secret-spots-hide-valuables-at-home

I thought of a good one for Gay men. As you know they're incredible when
it comes to interior decorating and furnishing rooms. I figured a Greek
statue that has a secret compartment opened by one of them sticking a
finger up the statue's ass. It would be a good hidden safe for a
proctologist too. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, that is if you're home, and if you're awake?

I think the idea is good. I rather like it. I know of
at least once at church, something went out. I went
to the panel box in the hall, and reset the breaker.
People comment that they been going to church for
## years, and never knew there was a panel box there.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

Just how long do you think a scrapper or thief will live if they break
into the home of someone who owns such a safe. Someone who believes in
the right to defend themselves will have more than one weapon stashed
around the house. If some Honky broke into my home and I had a gun, I
wouldn't hesitate to ventilate the stupid Cracker. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2013 6:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, that is if you're home, and if you're awake?

I think the idea is good. I rather like it. I know of
at least once at church, something went out. I went
to the panel box in the hall, and reset the breaker.
People comment that they been going to church for
## years, and never knew there was a panel box there.
.

I don't have to worry about being asleep. Sandy, my attack Rotthuahua,
will let me know if someone is at the door or anywhere outside the
house. I was dead asleep this afternoon when my roommate came in from
out of town and Sandy who had burrowed under the blanket with me,
sounded the alarm letting the intruder know he was in mortal danger.
There was a fast moving thunderstorm that came through this afternoon
and Sandy told it to shut up when it thundered. I don't let her in my
lap when I'm typing so she's happy to burrow under the big comforter
on the floor next to me, it's her personal blanket. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2013 6:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, that is if you're home, and if you're awake?

I think the idea is good. I rather like it. I know of
at least once at church, something went out. I went
to the panel box in the hall, and reset the breaker.
People comment that they been going to church for
## years, and never knew there was a panel box there.

Hide in plain sight is the rule, not the exception. A couple of rare
earth magnets will do a marvelous job of holding a Glock pistol to the
underside if a dining, end, coffee or sofa table. I bought a pack of
two for about $4.25 and each one holds 8 lbs. A Glock 30, fully loaded
with "garbage can lids" weighs a LOT less than 3 lbs. What self
respecting thief is going to look at the underside of a table?

Got a shop or garage? Cut the bottom out of a 5 gallon pail of dry wall
compound, install with epoxy and caulk a new, false bottom about 2˝
inches from the actual bottom of the pail and then refill the bucket
with dry wall compound about 2" above that new false bottom and let it
harden before adding the rest of the joint compound and resealing the
bucket.

If somebody comes in and steals that, well they probably need whatever
you've hidden beneath that bucket more than you do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill
of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

I like the fuses. Stormy will wire them up because
it says "no power needed" he thinks brain power...

Stormy is a troll.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2013 9:05 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill
of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

I like the fuses. Stormy will wire them up because
it says "no power needed" he thinks brain power...

Stormy is a troll.

Just stay out from under his bridge and you'll be fine. Oh yea, it won't
do any good to lock your doors. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:39 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and Bill

of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool. ^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Black piece of ****. Your brains will look great scattered around the box

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/2013 8:02 AM, Country Carpenter wrote:
On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:39 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
This product will give P.L.L.C.F. and other anti-Constitution and
Bill

of Rights types life threatening seizures. I think it's very cool.
^_^

http://www.storeguns.com/wall-safes/...anel-wall-safe

TDD

Black piece of ****. Your brains will look great scattered around the
box

C.C., your posts are becoming more and more bizarre. o_O

TDD