Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean water in Africa

On Jun 17, 8:50*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 05:36:58 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Libya was one well known example where the US bombed in Africa.

Sigh.... *Along with the UK, Canada, France, the rest of NATO,
etc. *So, why is this a USA thing again? *And the charge
was made that we do it to take their resources, what
resources exactly did we take in the case of Libya?

but, but, but the UK ran out of *cruise missiles and had to go home.

I mean this country has conquered more territory than
any country in history.

There are many countries conquered more territory then the USA.

But then you don't even know your own history never mind anyone else's.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Libya was one well known example where the US bombed in Africa.

Sigh.... *Along with the UK, Canada, France, the rest of NATO,
etc. *So, why is this a USA thing again? *And the charge
was made that we do it to take their resources, what
resources exactly did we take in the case of Libya?

but, but, but the UK ran out of *cruise missiles and had to go home.

I mean this country has conquered more territory than
any country in history.

There are many countries conquered more territory then the USA.

But then you don't even know your own history never mind anyone else's.

Why don't you learn to reply to the person that spoke to this; instead
of me. You really are a dumb ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Libya was one well known example where the US bombed in Africa.

Sigh.... *Along with the UK, Canada, France, the rest of NATO,
etc. *So, why is this a USA thing again? *And the charge
was made that we do it to take their resources, what
resources exactly did we take in the case of Libya?

but, but, but the UK ran out of *cruise missiles and had to go home.

I mean this country has conquered more territory than
any country in history.

There are many countries conquered more territory then the USA.

But then you don't even know your own history never mind anyone else's.

Historically the UK has conquered MANY more countries and a LOT more
land the the USA has in it's short 200+ year history.

So has France -