Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Need to convince the wife that it's crud on her countertop (notgrout)

On Thu, 30 May 2013 21:00:12 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

For someone to suggest I'm on disability defies reason.

Aargh! People like you make my blood boil!

My responses were all regarding this JoeBro statement:
Let me guess. You are "retired" on disability.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 May 2013 09:20:49 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Broken legs heal. That's not a disability.

Agreed.

However, when I went to DMV, they said I could move to the front
of the line simply because I was on crutches. I refused, saying
I could wait in line just as long as anyone else, as it was only
fair to the people ahead of me.

Anecdotes are not data.

I agreed with that and was very clear that my only statistics
(since I haven't researched the subject) are that almost 100%
of the retirees from a certain railroad for a certain year
were (and many still are) obtaining disability benefits.

I have (and said I had) very little experience with disabled
people, perhaps because my profession wasn't one which required
anything more than a working brain and fingers that can type.

You don't need to have a disabled person in the car
to use the plates.

I don't disagree one bit.

I had stated that, in other words; so I fully agree with you.

Plus, not all disabilities are overtly visible.

In addition, the drivers can be picking up disabled people who
are not yet in the vehicle, and for that, it's helpful to have
a convenient parking spot.

I just think there is fraud & corruption in government, and the
LIRR statistics show me that, in some instances, it's immense;
so for someone to intimate that I'm fraudulently retired on
disability is to cause an affront to my very soul.

I apologize for reacting to that comment; it was in a moment of
weakness where I felt I needed to defend myself. Mea culpa.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 29, 11:05*am, Danny D wrote:
After energizing a bit at breakfast this morning, I decided to
scrape out what I think is "crud" on top of grout on the counter:
*http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184925.jpg

As soon as the wife saw me digging away, she wryly reminded me of
all my mistakes from the past, and suggested that I go and find
something to fix anywhere else - but not in "her" kitchen:
*http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184927.jpg

She wasn't convinced at all that this is pure crud, not grout:
*http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184923.jpg

Isn't it?

DADD-

You better find a job within your area of experience.
If your wife loses patience you might wake up dead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 29, 12:29*pm, Danny D wrote:
On Wed, 29 May 2013 12:18:44 -0700, Roy wrote:
Check it out:

"Its sufferers commonly share personality traits such as high attention
to detail, avoidance of risk, careful planning, exaggerated sense of
responsibility and a tendency to take time in making decisions."

Can't be me because I don't have an exaggerated sense of responsibility!

really? then why all the follow posts & annotated photos?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 29, 1:06*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Danny D wrote in
:

After energizing a bit at breakfast this morning, I decided to
scrape out what I think is "crud" on top of grout on the counter:
*http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184925.jpg

Looks like grout to me. What makes you think it isn't?

As soon as the wife saw me digging away, she wryly reminded me of
all my mistakes from the past, and suggested that I go and find
something to fix anywhere else - but not in "her" kitchen:
*http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184927.jpg

She wasn't convinced at all that this is pure crud, not grout:
*http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184923.jpg

Isn't it?

Looks like grout to me. What makes you think it isn't?

If it looks the same even in the distant corners, it's probably grout.

If it looks the same even in the distant corners, it's probably grout.

great idea

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Danny D writes:

[...]

Sort of quasi-government. Originally private, then "bailed out"
by New York State.

I apologize for reacting to that comment; it was in a moment of
weakness where I felt I needed to defend myself. Mea culpa.

Thanks for showing some class.
You've restored my faith in you.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 30, 6:02*am, Danny D wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 05:08:18 -0400, dadiOH wrote:
If it's crud, soapy water and a brush will remove it, do they?

Yes.
*Befo
*http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13190426.jpg
*After:
*http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13190427.jpg

A problem was the brass brush dulled the "tiles" a bit; so
I should have used a softer brush (e.g., a toothbrush).

DADD-
Looks like your wife was right (again) ....despite her warning you F'd
up again.
Now you have a nice groove to act as a real crud catcher and you've
given her maint problem.

Often times stone tiles are set with epoxy grout...my experience,
epoxy grout is a better adhesive but is softer.
Stop messing with it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 30, 10:37*am, Danny D wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 14:30:57 +0000, JoeBro wrote:
Let me guess. *You are "retired" on disability.

I wish! I would be happy with just a pension. Or, a 401K
worth what I put in it.

Think about it. If I were disabled, I couldn't do all the
stuff I do to maintain the house without it falling off the
hillside, sliding on wheels on the way down!

Besides, IMHO, 99% of people on disability are faking it,
(just like all those fakes with handicap parking stickers
as they pull the golf bags out of the trunk).

Of course, I don't know personally of a single person on
disability, so I get my statistics from the Long Island
Railroad and the Justice Department:

http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pres...hird-defendant...

Ahhhh.....now it all makes sense...

Besides, IMHO, 99% of people on disability are faking it,
(just like all those fakes with handicap parking stickers
as they pull the golf bags out of the trunk).

Of course, I don't know personally of a single person on
disability, so I get my statistics from the Long Island
Railroad and the Justice Department:

http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pres...atinSentencing...
http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-rel...hird-defendant...

You just make things up and cannot correctly interpret data.
You logic co-processor is broken missing or wired wrong.

99%.. sheesh!
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

On May 30, 8:51*pm, Danny D wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 23:25:51 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
No need to invoke the doom monster.

I know. Personally, I suspect 90% or so of disability claims are
bogus, but I have no facts to back that up.

All I know is that I worked with broken legs, and I never
took a day of disability in my life.

I can see if you're in a horrible car accident, with brain
damage, etc., or you're paralyzed, but, from my somewhat
naive experience with people, they're (mostly) faking it.

Again, I have no data (well, I *do* have the LIRR data, but we
must assume that almost 100% disability figure is an anomaly).

I *do* watch everyone who parks in the handicap spots though,
and I probably see 2% to 5% of them actually disabled, although
I fully realize they may simply be violating the spirit of the
agreement when other people use the plates who aren't the
officially disabled person.

For someone to suggest I'm on disability defies reason.

For someone to suggest I'm on disability defies reason.

Well, actually, no...

I figure they're thinking a "disability of a different sort",
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

On May 31, 6:20*am, Dan Espen wrote:
"Julie Bove" writes:
"Danny D" wrote in message
[...]

When you have a disabled person in the family you can get
disabled plates. *You don't need to have a disabled person in the car
to use the plates.

For someone to suggest I'm on disability defies reason.

Aargh! *People like you make my blood boil! *There are plenty of
disabilities that aren't obvious. *Some people have a heart problem or
something like that which means that they can't walk very far or very fast.
People don't have to *look* disabled to be so.

There are also mental illnesses that render people disabled. *Those people
wouldn't likely need the handicapped parking spot unless there are other
issues there. *I do know of several people who fall into this category.
Their minds just don't work in such a way that allow them to do a job on a
consistent basis.

Yep.

Despite DD's other attempts to find out how things work,
in this case he just want's to believe the worst about people he doesn't
know.

Makes me wonder why despite his quirks, I've been trying to give him the
benefit of the doubt.

--
Dan Espen

Broken legs heal. That's not a disability.

But thinking that a broken leg is a disability seems more like a real
disability.
That & thinking that a huge % of the population is faking disability.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 May 2013 20:24:30 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

On Thu, 30 May 2013 13:53:55 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

What ever possessed you to use a brass brush?

Yea, that was dumb.

.... as is putting those chemical containers on the countertop.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 May 2013 10:45:50 -0700, DD_BobK wrote:

they're thinking a "disability of a different sort",

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 May 2013 10:39:40 -0700, DD_BobK wrote:

You logic co-processor is broken missing or wired wrong.
99%.. sheesh!

I agree. The NY Times said it was only 97%.
And even then, only for that particular year.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 May 2013 20:24:30 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

Luckily, this morning I easily got rid of the pretty lady
on the mustard bottles without a brush, because my
20-something kid remarked over the memorial day weekend
that it was "sexist" ...

Did this kid go to Berkeley? Get a refund.

I have an Aunt Jemima cast iron bank.

Nothing "racist" about it. Negroid history is collectable for some.

Sample:

http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/6144412/il_fullxfull.310171218.jpg

You destroyed any possible value using Acetone.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 May 2013 18:59:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Thu, 30 May 2013 08:49:20 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 30 May 2013 13:14:23 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

Actually, she just wants me out of her hair. She was used to me being
at work all day, every day, and now I'm home all day driving her crazy.

I retired six months before the bride. What a hoot. She retired six
months later, and not long after that, was on my case a bit. I went to
work for awhile to give her some room.

I love spending time with my wife. That is because we spend time
apart. No plans to retire until I'm 70+. Besides, I have a job I
really like.

I love spending time with my wife, too.

I have bucket seats in my truck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 May 2013 18:44:50 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Luckily, this morning I easily got rid of the pretty lady
on the mustard bottles without a brush, because my
20-something kid remarked over the memorial day weekend
that it was "sexist" ...

LOL

Yep, sedatives are in order.

and a bitchslap to the kid

Demand a refund on the education cost.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 May 2013 11:21:41 -0700, Oren wrote:

Nothing "racist" about it. Negroid history is collectable for some.

How do you know if I'm African American or not?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Friday, May 31, 2013 12:42:34 PM UTC-6, Danny D wrote:
On Fri, 31 May 2013 11:21:41 -0700, Oren wrote:

Nothing "racist" about it. Negroid history is collectable for some.

How do you know if I'm African American or not?

Whoever came up with that terminology "African American" should have
been thoroughly thrashed. One is either "African" or American".

There are lots of black pigmented people who don't fit any of those
descriptions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 May 2013 18:42:34 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

On Fri, 31 May 2013 11:21:41 -0700, Oren wrote:

Nothing "racist" about it. Negroid history is collectable for some.

How do you know if I'm African American or not?

.... um, photo updates on rat traps.

It isn't necessary for me to know. Collectable's have value.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

"Danny D" wrote in message

All I know is that I worked with broken legs, and I never
took a day of disability in my life.

Broken legs heal. That's not a disability.

They are called a temporary disability.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 May 2013 14:33:27 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

On Fri, 31 May 2013 09:20:49 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Broken legs heal. That's not a disability.

Agreed.

Wrong. Why are you still crossposting?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 May 2013 19:17:10 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

On Wed, 29 May 2013 14:52:04 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Looks like black grout to me.

What's confusing is that the black stuff is soft, and grout,
I would think, would be rock hard - yet - I would also think
that a countertop should be smooth and not have crevices for
crud to inevitably get trapped in.

That's why I have formica.

but you have something fancier. Don't mess it up.

The first two pictures look black. Where did your family find black
crud to match the black grout?. I'd leave it alone until she
complains, and even then I might leave it alone.

I'm a guy and no feminist, but I'd be made if someone messed up my
kitchen after I told, or asked, him not to. And even those with 100%
A records make mistakes.

I spilled some inkjet ink from a printer on my bathroom floor, and I
had to dig a long way to get all the colored grout out. Then I had to
fill the trench I had made. The home builder probably used the stuff
mixed from a powder, but I got the stuff that's like butter but
stickier. I hope they match. I've stopped looking.

Do any of you have a similar countertop?

Is yours smooth across the edges of the blocks?
(I'm not sure what material it's made of. Granite?)

I'll also look at a countertop store; but they'll only have
new stuff, and not stuff that has been in use for years.

OCD?

Who me?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Fri, 31 May 2013 11:21:41 -0700, Oren wrote:

Nothing "racist" about it. Negroid history is collectable for some.

How do you know if I'm African American or not?

... um, photo updates on rat traps.

It isn't necessary for me to know. Collectable's have value.

Oren-

... um, photo updates on rat traps.

You're gonna scare him again... I guess anyone with a brain & who pays
attention is scary?
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

On May 30, 10:31*am, Danny D wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 09:01:50 -0700, Roy wrote:
Please use proper gloves and use a recommended oven cleaner.

Makes no sense to clean an oven without understanding HOW
the oven cleaning process works (and what it is that is
happening to the crud, and what that crud actually is).

I looked up oven cleaners, and the EPA says they're just
potassium or sodium hydroxide but it doesn't say HOW they work
or what it is that they're cleaning.

Googling a bit more, I see that "saponification" of the baked
on oils and fats is apparently the main mechanism. Hmmm...
how does lye do that? I wonder...

Never having cleaned an oven, I wonder aloud why not just soap
& water; but then I read all the reports on how "elbow grease"
is the key ingredient for good results, despite manufacturer's
claims to the contrary.

Googling for "how oven cleaners actually work", I see people
recommend anything but soap and water!

They use:
a. Lye (sodium or potassium hydroxide)
b. Diethyl glycol alkyl ethers
c. Ethanolamine
d. Ammonia
e. Citrus oils
f. Baking soda + vinegar
g. Borax
h. Washing soda (whatever that is + dish detergent
i. Salt (sodium chloride)
(and probably a few more)

I'm going to sign up for Consumer Reports and see what they
have to say about how oven cleaners really work.

REF:http://greenliving.nationalgeographi...en-clean-oven/

Big Snip

HOW they work

more snipage

"saponification" of the baked

on oils and fats is apparently the main mechanism. Hmmm...
how does lye do that?

......chemistry?
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

DD_BobK wrote, On 5/31/2013 1:47 PM:

But thinking that a broken leg is a disability seems more like a real
disability.

That & thinking that a huge % of the population is faking disability.

Seems reasonable to me. Although "faking it" may be a bit strong
considering how dedicated government is to giving it away.

As an example, my older brother (now 88) picked up some shrapnel from a
Japanese grenade in the Philippines It wasn't a major deal, he walked
to the aid station and most of it was picked out; however, it got him a
small - 10%? - disability. Well, 3-4 years ago he got a letter out of
the blue informing him that it was being increased to 100%.

And a large percentage of the population IS receiving some sort of
unearned government money. By "unearned" I mean something for which the
recipient was not taxed.

There is also all that income that is off the books.

And, of course, that old favorite: the inflated insurance claim. Which
pales into insignificance in the face of the inflated medical bill (to
the insurance company or medicare). I remember when you could get a doc
for a house call for about eight bucks; I had a stress test a few years
ago, took about three hours (mostly waiting), administered by a tech,
saw the doc for 10 minutes for results. The bill to the insurance
company was a smidge under $10,000, no idea how much they actually paid.

We are all familiar with the proliferation of the "I'm going to get it
while the getting is good" politicians (see "Detroit" for a shining
example). Not to mention those (all) from local to federal that receive
ridiculously high wages and benefits.

Basically, we - the entire world? - have turned into a nation of grifters.

--
dadiOH

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" writes:

"Danny D" wrote in message
[...]

My mom qualified for Handicap Plates
She had a total of 4 hip replacement surgeries throughout her life.
Once I drove the van to go pick her up, and used the handicapped slot so she
would have to walk far.
Some idiot started ranting at me about my not being handicapped
Meanwhile she walked to the van on her own using 2 canes at the time.
She asked the idiot if there was a problem.
The idiot went "oh" and slunk away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/2013 4:23 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Danny D writes:

On Thu, 30 May 2013 13:53:55 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

What ever possessed you to use a brass brush?

Yea, that was dumb.

Luckily, this morning I easily got rid of the pretty lady
on the mustard bottles without a brush, because my
20-something kid remarked over the memorial day weekend
that it was "sexist" ...

LOL

Yep, sedatives are in order.

I came up with an invention years ago called "Stay Put!". It is for
toddlers who won't stay put to get their socks and shoes put on or to
take their medicines. The devise is a line of clothing or a vest with
Velcro on the back and a matching patch of Velcro to be attached to a
wall or immobile object of your choice. I never had the money to develop
or market it but I know it would sell to parents of young children and
I'll bet the caregivers for old children could use it too. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Luckily, this morning I easily got rid of the pretty lady
on the mustard bottles without a brush, because my
20-something kid remarked over the memorial day weekend
that it was "sexist" ...

LOL

Yep, sedatives are in order.

and a bitchslap to the kid

Demand a refund on the education cost.

Too late, the kid's mind was polluted years ago with Political
Correctness by the P.L.L.C.F. who've infested the educational system for
many years. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food,cooking

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 21:23:12 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I don't know who in this thread started the crosspost, but iffen ya'll in
RFC would strip it from your own replies it would at least diminish the
thread considerably in RFC
jmo

Much agreement and I will kill the thread after this. I hate
crossposts too. This got started because some dummkopf thought if the
subject is applicable to both groups, both will appreciate a broader
approach to it. NO, we don't! The OP who (obviously) participates in
both groups thought it was a good idea, but it only annoys everyone
else.

News Flash to the idiot OP: Next time you have the urge to crosspost a
thread - make identical, but separate posts to both groups and YOU do
the work of reading both threads. Don't **** off posters in two
different news groups like you did with this thread.

Of course, there's always the possibility that whoever did it is a
resident trouble maker of one of the groups (probably using two
different nyms) - so it's par for the course.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

"Attila Iskander" wrote in message
My mom qualified for Handicap Plates
She had a total of 4 hip replacement surgeries throughout her life.
Once I drove the van to go pick her up, and used the handicapped slot so
she would have to walk far.
Some idiot started ranting at me about my not being handicapped
Meanwhile she walked to the van on her own using 2 canes at the time.
She asked the idiot if there was a problem.
The idiot went "oh" and slunk away.

Yes. We use the placards for my MIL and dad when we have to transport them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 May 2013 18:05:35 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

After energizing a bit at breakfast this morning, I decided to
scrape out what I think is "crud" on top of grout on the counter:

As soon as the wife saw me digging away, she wryly reminded me of
all my mistakes from the past, and suggested that I go and find
something to fix anywhere else - but not in "her" kitchen:

She wasn't convinced at all that this is pure crud, not grout:

Isn't it?

It's crud to me. Any recessed gap like those on a countertop are
bound to collect crud. My bathroom floor tiles are much better
grouted and easier to sanitize than that countertop.
If it wasn't crud it wouldn't scrape put with a screwdriver. And if
it's soft grout, it's still crud. Countertop grout should be hard,
otherwise you might as well call it caulk. It's probably a poorly
mixed grout in there.
Clean it out and re-grout using a properly hard-setting grout, flush
or almost flush with the top.
I'm not even thinking about food safety, which is a real issue.
Just the thought of food being prepped around crud is unappetizing.
Your choice is epoxy or cement based, colored black. I'd probably use
cement, and if didn't work out after some years, I'd grind out the top
3/16" or so and try epoxy. That's not a big job on your countertop.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 13:45:05 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

It's crud to me. Any recessed gap like those on a countertop are
bound to collect crud. My bathroom floor tiles are much better
grouted and easier to sanitize than that countertop.
If it wasn't crud it wouldn't scrape put with a screwdriver. And if
it's soft grout, it's still crud. Countertop grout should be hard,
otherwise you might as well call it caulk. It's probably a poorly
mixed grout in there.
Clean it out and re-grout using a properly hard-setting grout, flush
or almost flush with the top.
I'm not even thinking about food safety, which is a real issue.
Just the thought of food being prepped around crud is unappetizing.
Your choice is epoxy or cement based, colored black. I'd probably use
cement, and if didn't work out after some years, I'd grind out the top
3/16" or so and try epoxy. That's not a big job on your countertop.

First, he has to "convince" his wife. Her kitchen, her rules.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 11:57:40 -0700, Oren wrote:

First, he has to "convince" his wife. Her kitchen, her rules.

I plan on cleaning "her" oven at night, when nobody's looking.
I'm gonna hit that "clean" button, and let 'er bake.
In the morning, it will be all clean, and she won't know how.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Danny D wrote:
After energizing a bit at breakfast this morning, I decided to
scrape out what I think is "crud" on top of grout on the counter:

As soon as the wife saw me digging away, she wryly reminded me of
all my mistakes from the past, and suggested that I go and find
something to fix anywhere else - but not in "her" kitchen:

She wasn't convinced at all that this is pure crud, not grout:

Isn't it?

You don't need, nor want, to convince the wife of anything.

Remember, if your wife is happy and you're not, you're still happier than if
you were happy and she wasn't.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 00:00:43 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

I plan on cleaning "her" oven at night, when nobody's looking.

You better get her permission.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I plan on cleaning "her" oven at night, when nobody's looking.

You better get her permission.

Based on this thread alone... if his wife kills him, it will clearly
be a case of justifiable homicide.
She spend less time in jail than Martha.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I plan on cleaning "her" oven at night, when nobody's
looking.

You better get her permission.

Based on this thread alone... if his wife kills him, it
will clearly
be a case of justifiable homicide.
She spend less time in jail than Martha.

All the proof the defense needs is in this thread alone.
With lots of other supporting evidence in otherseg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Danny D wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 11:57:40 -0700, Oren wrote:

First, he has to "convince" his wife. Her kitchen, her
rules.

I plan on cleaning "her" oven at night, when nobody's
looking.
I'm gonna hit that "clean" button, and let 'er bake.
In the morning, it will be all clean, and she won't know
how.

Obviously you never used the clean button before.
It locks the door and heats it up so hot as to *cook* it
clean and it does smell like something is burning

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Actually, she just wants me out of her hair. She was used to me being
at work all day, every day, and now I'm home all day driving her crazy.

I retired six months before the bride. What a hoot. She retired six
months later, and not long after that, was on my case a bit. I went to
work for awhile to give her some room.

But wait, there's more. Wait 'till Menopause. You never know which
wife you came home to. G

I went through womenopause long ago, there are many women who give me
pause. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Danny D writes:

[...]

O my goodness, actually restrain a child for their
own good! What id if there is a fire or
earthquake or flood or poopy pants? How can this
be??? I suggest two sided duct tape.

"It's for the kids"

--
Tekkie