Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default Need to convince the wife that it's crud on her countertop (not grout)

On May 29, 11:05*am, Danny D wrote:
After energizing a bit at breakfast this morning, I decided to
scrape out what I think is "crud" on top of grout on the counter:
*http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184925.jpg

As soon as the wife saw me digging away, she wryly reminded me of
all my mistakes from the past, and suggested that I go and find
something to fix anywhere else - but not in "her" kitchen:
*http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184927.jpg

She wasn't convinced at all that this is pure crud, not grout:
*http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13184923.jpg

Isn't it?

DADD-

You better find a job within your area of experience.
If your wife loses patience you might wake up dead.