Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beat a Federal Employee to Death with Baseball Bats

Beat a Federal Employee to Death with Baseball Bats

Now the government is harassing me by claiming I am dead on the telephone. I take that as terrorist death threats. Federal employees are tax sucking sacks of **** and do not deserve more rights than I.
Bring the war home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Scott Allen Salberg, of Ft. Lauderdale FL, wrote:

Beat a Federal Employee to Death with Baseball Bats

So when are you going to start?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:09:16 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
Scott Allen Salberg, of Ft. Lauderdale FL, wrote:

Beat a Federal Employee to Death with Baseball Bats

So when are you going to start?

FBI is pure ****.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Judges are the enemy View Post
Now the government is harassing me by claiming I am dead on the telephone.
Why not go down to your local IRS office and prove that you're alive. Just bring some ID with you so they can be sure you are who you say you are.

Or, do as I do and keep enough ID in your wallet to prove you're almost anybody. That way, if you have to deal with a government bureaucrat that thinks you're nobody, you can prove them wrong.

Last edited by nestork : May 23rd 13 at 07:38 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Scott Allen Salberg, of Ft. Lauderdale FL, wrote:

Beat a Federal Employee to Death with Baseball Bats

So when are you going to start?

FBI is pure ****.

I get the feeling you're an Eliza program. Two can play that game:

FBI is pure ****.

What makes you say that?

Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats US Judges are the enemy Home Repair 36 May 21st 13 03:44 AM
Bats (and I don't mean baseball) Pat Home Repair 12 July 1st 09 12:47 AM
Baseball bats p4o2 Woodworking 45 July 15th 08 06:49 AM
baseball bats..... [email protected] Woodturning 1 May 21st 06 04:10 PM
baseball bats..... [email protected] Woodturning 0 May 21st 06 03:00 PM