Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No one sells caulking guns

No one sells caulking guns that look like real guns. I'd like a
caulking gun that looks like an AK-47? And I want it to sound like gun
shots when I pull the trigger. Is that too much to ask?
Caulking is boring, at least this way it could be fun. (Especially when
the neighbors call the police).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:06:06 AM UTC-4, wrote:
No one sells caulking guns that look like real guns. I'd like a

caulking gun that looks like an AK-47? And I want it to sound like gun

shots when I pull the trigger. Is that too much to ask?

Caulking is boring, at least this way it could be fun. (Especially when

the neighbors call the police).

Buy an AK-47. Pull the lead bullets out of your cartridges and replace with balls of caulk. If barrel doesn't get clogged with the caulk and blow up, that should solve your problem. Maybe you should put the caulk into plastic bullets so that it will clear the barrel but shatter on impact, applying the caulk where it hits.
Senior Member

Most caulking guns sold in hardware stores and home centers are cheap products made in China. I guess you can't make a purchase you'll seriouslyh regret by buying a $3 caulking gun, but if anyone is looking for quality, Cox is pretty well the Cadillac of caulking guns.

Products |*COX North America, Inc.

Cox has it's headquarters in England and specializes in caulking guns. They make manual guns (which is what I have) as well as both pneumatic and cordless electric caulking guns.

You can buy individual replacement parts for Cox caulking guns, and I guess that's part of the reason they're more expensive. It costs the company money to keep an inventory of spare parts for every product they make.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 16, 9:15 am, Pavel314 wrote:

Buy an AK-47. Pull the lead bullets out of your cartridges and replace with balls of caulk. If barrel doesn't get clogged with the caulk and blow up, that should solve your problem. Maybe you should put the caulk into plastic bullets so that it will clear the barrel but shatter on impact, applying the caulk where it hits.

In New York, the magazine would be limited to seven tubes of caulk,
and
you would have to have a carpenter's license to buy one.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

(http://www.cox-applicators.com/our-products/)

Cox has it's headquarters in England and specializes in caulking guns.
They make manual guns (which is what I have) as well as both pneumatic
and cordless electric caulking guns.

You can buy individual replacement parts for Cox caulking guns, and I

Can you buy replaceable barrels, like if I want to change from a .358
to a .45 caliber?

guess that's part of the reason they're more expensive. It costs the
company money to keep an inventory of spare parts for every product they
make.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Most caulking guns sold in hardware stores and home centers are cheap
products made in China. I guess you can't make a purchase you'll
seriouslyh regret by buying a $3 caulking gun, but if anyone is looking
for quality, Cox is pretty well the Cadillac of caulking guns.

Well, that's what I need.

Just last week I was carrying my Home Depot caulking gun when I held
up a local Burger King. The cashier gave me trouble so I smacked
her wtith the tube, but then the manager came out and started to spurt
ketchup at me. I took a position of defense, but my gun misfired and
no bullets came out. I was lucky to get away.

'Products |*COX North America, Inc.'
(http://www.cox-applicators.com/our-products/)

Cox has it's headquarters in England and specializes in caulking guns.
They make manual guns (which is what I have) as well as both pneumatic
and cordless electric caulking guns.

You can buy individual replacement parts for Cox caulking guns, and I
guess that's part of the reason they're more expensive. It costs the
company money to keep an inventory of spare parts for every product they
make.

Stanley Sells Off Delta Rita and Neil Ward Woodworking 3 January 14th 11 02:48 AM
Who sells chalk? mike[_7_] UK diy 38 June 10th 08 02:13 PM
H.F sells junk tony stramella Metalworking 19 January 3rd 06 04:52 PM
Who sells General Lathe? Denis Marier Woodturning 3 February 7th 05 04:49 AM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 07:50 PM