Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default No one sells caulking guns

On Thu, 16 May 2013 17:45:02 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Most caulking guns sold in hardware stores and home centers are cheap
products made in China. I guess you can't make a purchase you'll
seriouslyh regret by buying a $3 caulking gun, but if anyone is looking
for quality, Cox is pretty well the Cadillac of caulking guns.

'Products |*COX North America, Inc.'
(http://www.cox-applicators.com/our-products/)

Cox has it's headquarters in England and specializes in caulking guns.
They make manual guns (which is what I have) as well as both pneumatic
and cordless electric caulking guns.

You can buy individual replacement parts for Cox caulking guns, and I

Can you buy replaceable barrels, like if I want to change from a .358
to a .45 caliber?

guess that's part of the reason they're more expensive. It costs the
company money to keep an inventory of spare parts for every product they
make.