Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does it matter at all whether PVC unions are on one way or the other?

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 1:05:29 PM UTC-4, Danny D wrote:
I'm a big believer in doing things the right way, or, at least knowing
what the right way is (so that the next time you do it the right way).

So I ask what seems like a very basic question:
Q: Does it matter which direction I put these 2" PVC unions on?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/18/2016 06:35 AM, wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 04:35:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 1:05:29 PM UTC-4, Danny D wrote:
I'm a big believer in doing things the right way, or, at least knowing
what the right way is (so that the next time you do it the right way).

So I ask what seems like a very basic question:
Q: Does it matter which direction I put these 2" PVC unions on?

you say your one to do things correctly, I've always gone with the flow with the nut first. Also if you want to do things right use sch80 not 40 it cracks after time.....

Apparently the standards in our schools continues to fall.
You have clearly failed to know the difference between "your" and "you're."

And as Philo said, "LOOK AT THE DATE!"

Heres the new standard in glass and window cleaners ; toss all theother spray products . [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 0 February 4th 10 09:31 PM
Unions Millwright Ron Metalworking 251 December 4th 07 12:00 AM
Why do we need Unions? Millwright Ron Metalworking 50 November 19th 07 09:11 PM
Unions Millwright Ron Metalworking 7 November 8th 07 04:47 PM
OT-Unions Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 0 November 24th 05 02:38 AM