Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is there a pool pump fitting adapter to stop this incessant leak?

There is no doubt my filter & cleaner pool pumps are both leaking copiously
at the inlet as shown below (mostly when the pumps are off):

Up until now, I've been trying the "miracle in a tube" solution - but it's
really not working to plug and glue and stop up the leaks.

The problem is that the plumbing is pressed fitting to fitting, with 7 Jandy
valves all pressed together, within a foot with nary a pipe in between:

Is there a magic fitting that I can slip into the inlet that will fix this
incessant leak without having to replace the pumps & Jandy valves?