Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw,alt.home.repair

Default Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistorfailures

On 03/26/2013 03:00 PM, tm wrote:

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message
On 03/26/2013 12:35 PM, tm wrote:

"Bimmer Owner" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:56:22 -0400, Scott Dorsey wrote:

one person figuring the failure mode out might save a
lot of people that grief.

But mostly it's just intellectual curiosity.

Exactly!

I don't even own a BMW. After this thread, I don't think I ever will.

Like I said before, don't drive one then. It's kind of like going on
a date with that unbelievably attractive female type who is also
smart, witty, fun to be around, actually seems to like you, and oh by
the way is completely mentally unhinged.

Suddenly you find yourself putting up with all sorts of stuff that you
wouldn't, otherwise... (now that said, touch wood, current ride has
exhibited none of the known issues... which reminds me, I need to
call and schedule the battery cable recall @ the stealership)

nate

--

LOL. There's more truth to that then you may think.

Sadly, I speak from experience, in both respects.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel