Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default vacuum principle question

I want to rig up a vacuum to pick up hard objects, like pecans. They
obviously cannot pass through the vanes of the motor. I want them to dump
into a hopper after going past a screener to remove husks, rocks, dirt, and
leaves. I want only the nuts to come out.

Anyone have any experience making a rig like this, or have an idea how to
arrange the plumbing parts to do this?

Steve