Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Cousin Harry's Village In The U.K.

I found the location of the wonderful village where Cousin Harry lives
in England. If you have time to watch the video, you may actually see
Cousin Harry. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EJrFl_Z9D8

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:51:14 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I found the location of the wonderful village where Cousin Harry lives
in England. If you have time to watch the video, you may actually see
Cousin Harry. ^_^

I saw him. Using the nickname "Anthony".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I found the location of the wonderful village where Cousin Harry lives
in England. If you have time to watch the video, you may actually see
Cousin Harry. ^_^

I saw him. Using the nickname "Anthony".

I don't know about you but I think it's a wonderful way to take care of
folks in their condition. It's preferable to locking them up in big gray
structures with bars over the windows and no chance to breathe clean
air, see the sunshine and feel the warmth of it on their face. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 10, 6:51*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
I found the location of the wonderful village where Cousin Harry lives
in England. If you have time to watch the video, you may actually see
Cousin Harry. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EJrFl_Z9D8

TDD

Not actually far from where I was born though I never heard of it
'til now. Fairly untypical these days.
No guns you notice.
I expect they would be routinely armed in the USA?
Posted to alt.home.repair

#
# Not actually far from where I was born though I never heard of it
# 'til now. Fairly untypical these days.
# No guns you notice.
# I expect they would be routinely armed in the USA?

Just another demonstration of how stupid an delusional you are about the USA

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
I found the location of the wonderful village where Cousin Harry lives
in England. If you have time to watch the video, you may actually see
Cousin Harry. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EJrFl_Z9D8

TDD

#
# Not actually far from where I was born though I never heard of it
# 'til now. Fairly untypical these days.
# No guns you notice.
# I expect they would be routinely armed in the USA?

Just another demonstration of how stupid an delusional you are about the
USA

You should see the YouTube videos of the guys in The UK who are
afflicted with Tourette's syndrome. It's amazing what they must
go through to deal with everyday life. The guys in the following
videos would be a hoot to hang out with. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

TDD