Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Cousin Harry's Village In The U.K.

On 2/11/2013 8:16 AM, Attila Iskander wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 10, 6:51 pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
I found the location of the wonderful village where Cousin Harry lives
in England. If you have time to watch the video, you may actually see
Cousin Harry. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EJrFl_Z9D8

TDD

#
# Not actually far from where I was born though I never heard of it
# 'til now. Fairly untypical these days.
# No guns you notice.
# I expect they would be routinely armed in the USA?

Just another demonstration of how stupid an delusional you are about the
USA

You should see the YouTube videos of the guys in The UK who are
afflicted with Tourette's syndrome. It's amazing what they must
go through to deal with everyday life. The guys in the following
videos would be a hoot to hang out with. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

TDD