Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BoiScouts

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BoiScouts or bad URL?

No results found for
http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...ment_form=true.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"JoeBro" wrote in message
. 44...
Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday 30 January 2013 14:59 JoeBro wrote in alt.home.repair:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

Which is kind of ironic really, given the long standing jokes about
scoutmasters.

I shouldn't say that really - my grandad was a scoutmaster (met Baden Powell
too).

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Posted to alt.home.repair

"JoeBro" wrote in message
. 44...
Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

Good thing, for you and GeorgeBoi.
Now you can carry just one sleeping bag for the two of you.
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

Now interviewing for lead guitar player with great tits?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Not X" wrote in message

Pope admits that "God" is just something
he made up after a long night
of sex and drugs :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday 31 January 2013 12:46 Stormin Mormon wrote in alt.home.repair:

Now interviewing for lead guitar player with great tits?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

You're a mormon - you cannot possibly countenance such naughty thoughts.

Now go and thrash yourself with a twig!

;-

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh, gosh, I forgot! I've got to call the parish,
diocese and see if I can find a priest who sees
Mormons. I'm so embarassed.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On Thursday 31 January 2013 12:46 Stormin Mormon wrote in alt.home.repair:

Now interviewing for lead guitar player with great tits?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

You're a mormon - you cannot possibly countenance such naughty thoughts.

Now go and thrash yourself with a twig!

;-

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 30 Jan 2013 14:59:45 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

I cant find the part that fits this to the topic of "home repair". Part
of this post must have been deleted. That means there has to be a
problem with the internet today. Should I notify Google Groups, or is
this a Microsoft issue?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:25:51 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

You're a mormon - you cannot possibly countenance such naughty thoughts.

Now go and thrash yourself with a twig!

There must be some reason Mormons breed like rabbits!
Or do they strictly use the "imaculate deception"?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:44:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On 30 Jan 2013 14:59:45 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-

accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-

0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

I cant find the part that fits this to the topic of "home repair". Part

of this post must have been deleted. That means there has to be a

problem with the internet today. Should I notify Google Groups, or is

this a Microsoft issue?

No, its a JoeBro problem because he is trying to stir up something, because he is an IDIOT.

Posted to alt.home.repair

It does say in Genesis "be fruitful, and multiply
and replenish the Earth". I guess some LDS folks
take that seriously. Maybe that's where all the
boy scouts hail from?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

There must be some reason Mormons breed like rabbits!
Or do they strictly use the "imaculate deception"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday 01 February 2013 02:18 Stormin Mormon wrote in alt.home.repair:

It does say in Genesis "be fruitful, and multiply
and replenish the Earth". I guess some LDS folks
take that seriously. Maybe that's where all the
boy scouts hail from?

I prefer a good knees up on Beltane with loads of beer to all this other
religious stuff.

So far, the ******* card companies have not yet thought to commercilise
druid festivals. And there seems to be a distinct absence of kiddy fiddling
Druid Priests.

To be fair, my local May Day knees up isn't actually very pagan but there is
plenty of beer

http://www.hastingsjack.co.uk/

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in news:617mg89lb15ogqefkp2bpis8m6n9a63r42@
4ax.com:

On 30 Jan 2013 14:59:45 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

I cant find the part that fits this to the topic of "home repair". Part
of this post must have been deleted. That means there has to be a
problem with the internet today. Should I notify Google Groups, or is
this a Microsoft issue?

Just give yourself a prostrate check. You can do it the next trip to the
head. That should clear up your confusion.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:04:26 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
No results found for

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...ment_form=true.

Christopher A. Young

Learn more about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

"JoeBro" wrote in message

. 44...

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-

accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-

0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

You are a stupid f*ck. The Boyscouts should at least be banned form national parks as a hate group. Id prefer you and the scouts beaten to death.
Jesus was a piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Goddamned Tory *******